PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Walla Walla, WA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
biggyfries

Bike : '02 KLR, '77 Goldwing, '07 V-strom

Hi from Walla Walla, WA Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Walla Walla, WA   Hi from Walla Walla, WA Icon_minitime1/12/2009, 4:00 pm

I'm new to the site but have been motorcycling with a passion since 1963--I've owned well over 100 motorcycles since then, having several at a time, right now I'm at a low of two, being a DL1000K7, and a rough-lookin' KLR650. I had a variety of 'enduro'-style bikes, starting with a bunch of Honda 305 Scramblers, SL350's, Yam DT-1's (back when they were almost free) and didn't really think in terms of adventure riding. But all riding has been an adventure since my adolesence.

I've heard good things about this site and may already know several members. Looking forward to getting to know more. I like the idea of the more regional nature of this PNW site instead of the national or even international nature of some of the others.

I'll add a pic when I figure out how.
Back to top Go down
Les Peterson

Les Peterson

Hi from Walla Walla, WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Walla Walla, WA   Hi from Walla Walla, WA Icon_minitime1/12/2009, 6:49 pm

Jim, glad to see you made it over to this forum. Welcome!
If you sign up with photobucket.com they have free pic hosting and can be pasted into the forum, kinda like this...

Hi from Walla Walla, WA GnarlyRoad
Back to top Go down

Hi from Walla Walla, WA
Page 1 of 1