PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enlightenment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

Enlightenment Empty
PostSubject: Enlightenment   Enlightenment Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 9:03 am

lol

This post has absolutely nothing with anything, so I post it here, off topic...

The basement over at adv rider has been getting pruned for a while now. A good thing really, as a lot of its content has evolved beyond NSW. So this morning I'm taking a break from the never ending ambiguous explanations of microeconomics and head over to Church, State & Money.

Of all places on the internetty, surely I can find some pearls of personal economic wisdom to carry my morning mood into the mid-day. Instead, I found this:

"Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." Nearly 75 years ago,(when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this IS the Promised Land." Today, our government has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels and mortgaged the Promised Land! I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc . . . I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......"

by cyclewizard, stolen and reposted by griz thumb Thanks for the laugh! Now back to work...
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

Enlightenment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment   Enlightenment Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 11:27 am

That is good stuff. thumb

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

Enlightenment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment   Enlightenment Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 11:32 am

I laughed. Am I going to burn for that?
Back to top Go down
Relaytech

Relaytech

Enlightenment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment   Enlightenment Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 5:18 pm

So true, funny and sad all the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enlightenment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment   Enlightenment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enlightenment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: