PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Dust To Glory"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Focker

Focker

"Dust To Glory" Empty
PostSubject: "Dust To Glory"   "Dust To Glory" Icon_minitime1/12/2009, 8:43 pm

From the movie "Dust To Glory".

Just got done watching this movie (you can find it online for $10) and...Holy smokes! I can't believe that people do this...I can't believe people I know are going to do this? I'm lucky to complete the Hover 5.

This race is incredible. The speeds especially at night are truly amazing. If you haven't seen this film it's a must. The filmmaker Dana Brown (Son of filmmaker Bruce Brown "On Any Sunday") and his film crew provided hours of breathtaking footage...Have I used enough adjectives?

I need a shower! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.xr650rforum.com
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

"Dust To Glory" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Dust To Glory"   "Dust To Glory" Icon_minitime1/16/2009, 5:19 pm

Well worth the watch! These guys are good! Bow .........or is that nuts scratch

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Stroupdog

Stroupdog

"Dust To Glory" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Dust To Glory"   "Dust To Glory" Icon_minitime1/16/2009, 6:36 pm

Just watched "On any Sunday" I and II, and "Mondo Enduro" What other great biking movies MUST be watched?
Back to top Go down
Focker

Focker

"Dust To Glory" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Dust To Glory"   "Dust To Glory" Icon_minitime1/29/2009, 12:45 pm

Stroupdog wrote:
Just watched "On any Sunday" I and II, and "Mondo Enduro" What other great biking movies MUST be watched?
Have you seen "Longway Round"? It started this whole Dual Sport thing for me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xr650rforum.com
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

"Dust To Glory" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Dust To Glory"   "Dust To Glory" Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 12:20 pm

Focker wrote:
From the movie "Dust To Glory".

Just got done watching this movie (you can find it online for $10) and...Holy smokes! I can't believe that people do this...I can't believe people I know are going to do this? I'm lucky to complete the Hover 5.

This race is incredible. The speeds especially at night are truly amazing. If you haven't seen this film it's a must. The filmmaker Dana Brown (Son of filmmaker Bruce Brown "On Any Sunday") and his film crew provided hours of breathtaking footage...Have I used enough adjectives?

I need a shower! Rolling Eyes

Probably the 25th time i've seen that scene and it's still riveting. Incredible what those guys can do.

"A cold beer and a taco is what i need"-Mouse McCoy.
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

Bike : '81 XT500H, 2005 XR650L, 83 Big Red

"Dust To Glory" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Dust To Glory"   "Dust To Glory" Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 7:56 pm

"A cold beer and a taco is what i need"-Mouse McCoy.

Thats all you ever need. big

One of the best movies of any genre ever made.

If you dont want to go out and buy a big boy xr when your done watching this....there is something seriously wrong with your testosterone level. Beavis
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

"Dust To Glory" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Dust To Glory"   "Dust To Glory" Icon_minitime8/30/2010, 9:31 pm

I cannot believe the speeds they maintain on those things thru the desert and thru the towns. Now, across the beaches I can understand. thumb But holy $#@!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Dust To Glory" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Dust To Glory"   "Dust To Glory" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Dust To Glory"
Page 1 of 1