PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
longway

longway

Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND** Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND**   Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND** Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 2:22 pm

**FOUND**Seems like the only place to post this ... I am hoping to get in touch with a couple GS riders that I met about three years ago at the BMW rally in Nakusp BC. Dean & Clyde... the two of you invited myself (Tim) & another fellow from the area for a ride up Idaho Peak & around Trout lk. It was a fantastic ride... I have the same bike as you Dean... 03 silver GS/A.. Clyde had a black 1100 GS. You guy's told me about this site so I am pretty sure you are here somewhere.

Anyway, I want to keep in touch so shoot me a pm! I got my Nexus pass last year so i am eager to hit the border in 2011 for some stateside adventuring!

Hope to here from both one of you... Cheers, Tim

Last edited by longway on 8/28/2011, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sydannalawncare.ca
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND**   Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND** Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 4:15 pm

Of course you can post that here....but have you thought of ADV (or maybe you already did)? Usually someone knows someone who knows someone.....
Back to top Go down
longway

longway

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND**   Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND** Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 4:41 pm

Yes, I tried to copy & paste it there bu it didn't work... I guess I'll have to do it the old fasion way...lol
Back to top Go down
longway

longway

PostSubject: update...found them.   Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND** Icon_minitime2/8/2011, 12:28 pm

**FOUND** cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND**   Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for a couple GS riders from 07' BMW rally in Nakusp BC**FOUND**
Page 1 of 1