PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raised in Seattle, living in Austin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DoctorXRR

DoctorXRR

Bike : 2003 DR650

Raised in Seattle, living in Austin Empty
PostSubject: Raised in Seattle, living in Austin   Raised in Seattle, living in Austin Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 10:10 pm

Ok, so at least I'm living in the most liberal town in Texas, which is as close as anyone can get to the Pac NW! I was raised in Seattle, hung out at a crusty chopper shop on Rainier Ave, dropped out of Franklin High, and rode my first dual sport at age 15 at the local garbage dump by Lake Washington. My dad ran a French restaurant, and still has the oldest wine shop in Seattle on Queen Anne. So I moved to Austin to attend graduate school and ended up staying here, now working for the state legislature. But, my roots and most of my family are still in Seattle! Thanks for starting up a nice forum where I can get some of the flavor of Pac NW dual sport riding! Very awesome! Come on down and explore Big Bend sometime!

My first dual sport motorcycle, at my dads house right on the border of Bothell and Seattle:

Raised in Seattle, living in Austin Ninaud_life_misc_132

My TAT trip:

Raised in Seattle, living in Austin TAT_082_CO-1

Some of the best riding in Texas, Big Bend Ranch State Park:

Raised in Seattle, living in Austin PB240008

Me and my little boy, camping in East Texas:

Raised in Seattle, living in Austin EmileAngelinaForestCri

Last edited by DoctorDR on 5/6/2012, 9:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ridedualsport.com/forum/index.php
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Raised in Seattle, living in Austin   Raised in Seattle, living in Austin Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 7:15 am

Welcome, hI!!
Back to top Go down
DoctorXRR

DoctorXRR

PostSubject: Happy Turkey Day!   Raised in Seattle, living in Austin Icon_minitime11/25/2010, 7:03 am

Raised in Seattle, living in Austin 6a00d8341c03be53ef00e54f086c768833-800wi
Back to top Go down
DoctorXRR

DoctorXRR

PostSubject: Happy New Year for PNWDS In its 2nd Year   Raised in Seattle, living in Austin Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 11:03 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Congratulations on two years of PNWDualSport also! Starting up a forum, keeping it running smooth, and keeping the spammers and hackers out is no small feat! Thanks for all your work on this great forum that represents one of my favorite parts of the US. Ride on dude!
Back to top Go down
DoctorXRR

DoctorXRR

PostSubject: Howdy!    Raised in Seattle, living in Austin Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 9:47 am

Just an update, now Im proud owner of a 2000 XR650R, and in process of dual-sporting it. Many thanks to Hodakaguyadv for his great tanker brace I will be adding to the build. Ride on dudes!

Raised in Seattle, living in Austin P4121530
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Raised in Seattle, living in Austin   Raised in Seattle, living in Austin Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 7:05 pm

soon to be DoctorXR ?

Its a sad day in my DR world !
Back to top Go down
DEisenhard

DEisenhard

Bike : 2001 Honda XR650L

PostSubject: Re: Raised in Seattle, living in Austin   Raised in Seattle, living in Austin Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 6:27 am

Don't worry Shane. Your DR, even though lower than a BRP, still moves and accelerates like a crotch rocket! Way to go on your set up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raised in Seattle, living in Austin   Raised in Seattle, living in Austin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raised in Seattle, living in Austin
Page 1 of 1