PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another S. End Recon Ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffpack1957

Bike : 2009 wr250r

Another S. End Recon Ride Empty
PostSubject: Another S. End Recon Ride   Another S. End Recon Ride Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 7:00 pm

My parents gave me some tidbits on some potential runs around the Wilkeson area.

I'm thinking meetup again 11am Saturday at the Burnette Store. Since this is a recon ride, I suggest you be prepared for anything from single track, to Dirt Roads.

Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Another S. End Recon Ride   Another S. End Recon Ride Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 8:06 pm

Next time I could be in. This saturday is the IMS for me.
Back to top Go down
jeffpack1957

PostSubject: Re: Another S. End Recon Ride   Another S. End Recon Ride Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 8:43 pm

jeffpack1957 wrote:
My parents gave me some tidbits on some potential runs around the Wilkeson area.

I'm thinking meetup again 11am Saturday at the Burnette Store. Since this is a recon ride, I suggest you be prepared for anything from single track, to Dirt Roads.

changed to sunday, a few folks are going to show up.
Back to top Go down
jeffpack1957

PostSubject: ride...   Another S. End Recon Ride Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 6:05 pm

While everyone except Dave wussied out, we had a blast.

We found so many trails, we need to regear lower, so we can run them. Even my 13/50 was abit too high for me. I'm going back to 12.

The end of the day though was the lo point, as there was this one very steep downhill section, and Dave said, no problem, we can get back up it.

Motto: Don' listen to Dave! :)

We did make it back up, but had to push mine, he laid his over 2 or 3 times, but we finally got it up as well.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Another S. End Recon Ride   Another S. End Recon Ride Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 6:48 pm

Pics?

*I ended up going to IMS today instead since I couldn't get the car running in time yesterday. Otherwise......I still wouldn't have gone. Actually had flooding going on in town today cause it rained so hard.
Back to top Go down
jeffpack1957

PostSubject: no...   Another S. End Recon Ride Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 4:44 pm

We were too busy riding, than to stop.

The only place we stopped was for that damned hill, and when I got the camera out, the lense just fogged all up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another S. End Recon Ride   Another S. End Recon Ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another S. End Recon Ride
Page 1 of 1