PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new to site from elmer city

Go down 
+5
Inspector
mlyamkaw
big jer
Hodakaguy
onestitch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
onestitch

onestitch

Bike : 2009 dr650

new to site from elmer city Empty
PostSubject: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 4:43 pm

found this site while surfing craigslist.looks like my kinda site with my kinda guys....been dual sportin it for a while now and been ridin since my early teens...I live in elmer city which is located on the coville indian rez next to coulee dam.l love to get out and roam the woods on my dr650 with my wife who has a DR200, but she dont allways want to ride so i would like to find some other people to enjoy my great backyard with me or maybe ride in your back yard....i am a avid outdoor sportsman,fishing, huntin,gold panning ,exploring.etc.etc.....I play in a working rock band on weekends so that kinda takes up alot of my weekends and family takes up alot of time but whenever i get a weekend off you can find me exploring or camping in the hills....and enjoying my dualsport punk
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 5:36 pm

onestitch wrote:
found this site while surfing craigslist.looks like my kinda site with my kinda guys....been dual sportin it for a while now and been ridin since my early teens...I live in elmer city which is located on the coville indian rez next to coulee dam.l love to get out and roam the woods on my dr650 with my wife who has a DR200, but she dont allways want to ride so i would like to find some other people to enjoy my great backyard with me or maybe ride in your back yard....i am a avid outdoor sportsman,fishing, huntin,gold panning ,exploring.etc.etc.....I play in a working rock band on weekends so that kinda takes up alot of my weekends and family takes up alot of time but whenever i get a weekend off you can find me exploring or camping in the hills....and enjoying my dualsport punk

Welcome to the forum thumb

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 6:46 pm

welcome to the forum new to site from elmer city 5543 i'm from oroville, not to far from you. i sure like riding the casch creek road and manilla creek. make the loop down the sanpoil some times too.
Back to top Go down
onestitch

onestitch

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 6:55 pm

big jer wrote:
welcome to the forum new to site from elmer city 5543 i'm from oroville, not to far from you. i sure like riding the casch creek road and manilla creek. make the loop down the sanpoil some times too.
hey bigt jer ...i went to highschool in Oroville ...class of 1983...you live in my old stopin grounds...cruisin the loop and partyin at the tressle and silvernail...John Shaw was my step dad so i grew up on the ranch on old highway out of town....use to ride my bike every where on the tressle road or water didtch road...and whiskey mountain and elemeem....John had alot of ranch land in molson so rode my snowmobile all over that country....we need to hook up and go riding i still have alot of old freinds there i need to look up ..
Back to top Go down
mlyamkaw

mlyamkaw

Bike : TE 630 300 XCW 1200 GSA

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 6:59 pm

You guys have to know each other, how big is Oroville? lurk
Back to top Go down
onestitch

onestitch

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 7:02 pm

mlyamkaw wrote:
if big jer went to school there we had to of went to school together...he is only a couple years under me...and if he didnt i bet we know alot of the same people.
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 7:07 pm

shhhh. don't tell anybody , john shaw is my cousin. born and raised in oroville i graduated in 86. soooo i'm pretty sure i know ya. i ride alot of bikes and sleds with jason. dons boy, and i'm sure you know k apple. ride bikes and snowmobiles with him too. worked for john from about 1992-96 new to site from elmer city 423485 . we will definatley have to do some riding.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 7:09 pm

Welcome, hI!

mlyamkaw wrote:
Bwahahaha
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 7:17 pm

mlyamkaw wrote:
You guys have to know each other, how big is Oroville? new to site from elmer city 99711

oroville ain't very damn big, buuuut......... it's bigger than elmer city!! new to site from elmer city 391375
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 1:50 pm

welcome, and the world gets smaller. :Slaphead: all life originated in orovillie. my wifes dads family is from Oroville. they belong to the Willson tribe. He was a police officer up there in the late 70's early 80's. my wife was in grade school there when you guys were in high school. i dont know if there is any family up there now.
Back to top Go down
Ken Phipps

Ken Phipps

Bike : 2006 Suzuki DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/13/2010, 7:45 am

Good to have you. I like your ride.

The Old One
Back to top Go down
NW-Zrider

Bike : DRZ400S

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime12/30/2010, 9:12 am

Hey Onestich...We should go ride sometime. Buffalo lake or Keller Butte maybe!! My wife rides a DR 200 too, maybe we can get your wife motivated...PS--Tell the boys from LoveStich hi from Ed Z... Beavis
Back to top Go down
Janet White

Bike : KLX 250

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 8:28 pm

Guys...you need to tell me how oroville is close to Elmer City scratch Looks to be about 90 miles apart...
Back to top Go down
onestitch

onestitch

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 3:05 pm

oroville is just over the mountain and up the valley.....about 75 mins away on my bike.....that is close on my map janet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to site from elmer city   new to site from elmer city Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new to site from elmer city
Page 1 of 1