PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New guy,Kennewick

Go down 
+4
Shane
oring212
Hodakaguy
ICEBERG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ICEBERG

Bike : Husaberg FE501

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 4:51 pm

Hi,my mame is Brian.I ride a Husaberg FE501.I have outgrown my current rideing partner,and would love to find other people to ride with.Find me Im ready to ride.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 5:08 pm

Welcome to the forum thumb Keep an eye on the forum for people posting up upcoming rides. I hope to do another Horse Heaven hills ride as soon as the weather allows.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 5:47 pm

Welcome. ! Alway good so see some more local guys join up! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 6:23 pm

a warm welcome from winutchii !
Back to top Go down
ICEBERG

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 7:35 pm

Thanks fellas,I have been on the verge of selling my berg.The reason,nobody to ride with.I even posted on craigs list looking for a buddy.Would have loved to make the ride yesterday,but I have a Jeep problem too,that needed to be extracted.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 8:27 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO ! dont sell it, (unless your going to buy a DR650 Evil6 ). there are lots of guys on here to hook up with. i would like to do another forum ride here in wenatchee again this year. if you ever get up here let me know, maybe i could get out for awhile. spring is coming and things will liven up on the forum.
Back to top Go down
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 10:21 pm

Shane wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOO ! dont sell it, (unless your going to buy a DR650 Evil6 ). there are lots of guys on here to hook up with. i would like to do another forum ride here in wenatchee again this year. if you ever get up here let me know, maybe i could get out for awhile. spring is coming and things will liven up on the forum.

And ill be closer to full recovery and ready to mash!
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 7:42 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Enduroguy

Enduroguy

Bike : 08 KTM 530 EXC-R

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 11:05 am

Better keep the Berg, Lots of great riding over there. I cant wait for the snow to melt so I can get back to those Wenatchee trails. If ya ever want to hit the single track on the wet side we ride Walker Valley pretty much all winter. Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/enduroguy35
ICEBERG

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 11:37 am

Last summer I ate lunch on top of every peak that I could see from the top of badger mountain in Kennewick,excluding the Hanford reservation.Attempted to ride from Kennewick to the oregon border 100% offroad,made it to the PNR and had to turn back,because of gas. h
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 7:11 pm

does walker have easy stuff for pigs ?
Back to top Go down
ICEBERG

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 7:49 pm

Speaking of pigs.On the group rides what is the rule of thumb about stopping,for police?I only stop in unusual circumstances.Will this be frowned apon?
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 7:57 pm

Shane wrote:
does walker have easy stuff for pigs ?

Yes, but not worth the ride/drive over for that in my opinion. I did see a guy riding a drz650 followed by two kids.

ICEBERG wrote:
Speaking of pigs.On the group rides what is the rule of thumb about stopping,for police?I only stop in unusual circumstances.Will this be frowned apon?

I have my own thoughts on this, but honestly have never put it to the test. (no, it's not that bad)
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 8:02 pm

ICEBERG wrote:

Be at the front of the pack when the slow pokes in back decide to stop... Duh lol
Back to top Go down
dhally

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 7:23 pm

griz901 wrote:
ICEBERG wrote:

Be at the front of the pack when the slow pokes in back decide to stop... Duh lol

Rule of thumb is it's OK to ride away from police but not OK to come back and taunt them after they have rolled the police car and are trapped upside down....
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 11:58 pm

I'll stop...I'm not going to run and make matters worse. That said I've never been stopped before.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
ICEBERG

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 4:37 pm

I have never been pulled either,and probably would stop.Thing is every time I see flashing lights,I start hearing the smokey and the bandit music,and dream...........Well anyway I was planning all week to go rideing today,but ended up buying a 45 VECJ2A and bringing it home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy,Kennewick  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy,Kennewick    New guy,Kennewick  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy,Kennewick
Page 1 of 1