PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B.U.T.T. #2 - Big Bend Ranch State Park TX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoctorXRR

DoctorXRR

Bike : 2003 DR650

B.U.T.T. #2 - Big Bend Ranch State Park TX Empty
PostSubject: B.U.T.T. #2 - Big Bend Ranch State Park TX   B.U.T.T. #2 - Big Bend Ranch State Park TX Icon_minitime1/3/2011, 11:15 pm

Well, the B.U.T.T. #2 was a stonking great time! Numerous folks from outlying states escaped their snow and freezing temperatures to come ride in our Texas balmy weather at Big Bend Ranch State Park! We were fortunate to have Park staff and the Administrator assist us, provide detailed maps, give a detailed orientation to the Park.

We appreciate TDPW making Big Bend Ranch accessible to dual sport motorcycles, and everyone that participated provided a positive representation of our sport.

I hope some of you in the Pacific North West enjoy seeing some of the best dual sporting Texas has to offer, if you ever want to escape to a 70 degree, sunny winter, come on down!

You can check out more details here, enjoy!
http://ridedualsport.com/forum/index.php?topic=1688.0

B.U.T.T. #2 - Big Bend Ranch State Park TX P1010211
Back to top Go down
http://ridedualsport.com/forum/index.php
SpanishFly

SpanishFly

Bike : '03 GG EC300

B.U.T.T. #2 - Big Bend Ranch State Park TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.U.T.T. #2 - Big Bend Ranch State Park TX   B.U.T.T. #2 - Big Bend Ranch State Park TX Icon_minitime5/17/2011, 1:12 pm

I rode the Terligua D/S a couple times, back when the late Burl H. put it on. Fun stuff! Need to look and see if I have any pictures from those rides.
Back to top Go down

B.U.T.T. #2 - Big Bend Ranch State Park TX
Page 1 of 1