PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vancoucer bike show

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

vancoucer bike show Empty
PostSubject: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 9:08 pm

mechanically declined and i will be going to this on sat. the 22 of jan. he is working in kent right now, so i will probably drive over friday to kent and we will head up to abbotsford sat. morning. sooooo anybody else planning on attending???
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

Bike : '81 XT500H, 2005 XR650L, 83 Big Red

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 9:20 pm

Im 90% in. We should meet in Sumas for breakfast. Coffeadict
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 9:28 pm

thumb sounds like a plan
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 7:53 am

Still trying to figure out if I can go or not. Finally got my EDL, but with my recent trips to Walker Valley (+$30 bucks a pop, not including broken parts), not sure if I can afford to drive all the way up to Vancouver and everything else involved.

*got a list of small items it would be great to get there too.
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 5:37 pm

Inspector wrote:
Still trying to figure out if I can go or not. Finally got my EDL, but with my recent trips to Walker Valley (+$30 bucks a pop, not including broken parts), not sure if I can afford to drive all the way up to Vancouver and everything else involved.

Well if you can get yourself to Bellingham you can tag along with me. The show isnt actually in Vancouver its in abbotsford which is about 10 min across the Sumas border crossing.

Its getting closer we will have to hammer a plan soon. lurk

Chris, r u going??
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 8:29 pm

Inspector wrote:

i will be in kent on friday night, that is where cuz is working currently. you can ride up with us. but let me warn you cuz some times has some '' issues '' at boarder crossings :Slaphead: he's a redhead and has an attitude Swear if we can keep his mouth shut we'll be o.k., buuuut if he opens his mouth we may all get the old '' full body cavity search '' wink so hop in it will be a blast!!! i think were make some plans to meet in sumas for breakfast Lets Eat

be careful what you buy there, you may have to pay some kind of duty to get it back to the good ol us of a.
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 9:21 pm

big jer wrote:
Inspector wrote:

i will be in kent on friday night, that is where cuz is working currently. you can ride up with us. but let me warn you cuz some times has some '' issues '' at boarder crossings :Slaphead: he's a redhead and has an attitude Swear if we can keep his mouth shut we'll be o.k., buuuut if he opens his mouth we may all get the old '' full body cavity search '' wink so hop in it will be a blast!!! i think were make some plans to meet in sumas for breakfast Lets Eat

be careful what you buy there, you may have to pay some kind of duty to get it back to the good ol us of a.

Seem to have heard this story somewhere before deal
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/13/2011, 9:22 pm

big jer wrote:
thumb sounds like a plan

I was looking at the schedule for Saturday...looks like the trials event starts at 1:00. What time were you guys thinking your going to make it to Sumas for some grub? beer Sounds like Reinrod is in as well.

http://www.vancouvermotorcycleshow.ca/features_events_prizes_full_4day_show_schedule/
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 7:52 pm

YAMAHAULER wrote:
big jer wrote:
thumb sounds like a plan

I was looking at the schedule for Saturday...looks like the trials event starts at 1:00. What time were you guys thinking your going to make it to Sumas for some grub? beer Sounds like Reinrod is in as well.

http://www.vancouvermotorcycleshow.ca/features_events_prizes_full_4day_show_schedule/

name a time and we will be there, not to far to abbotsford from sumas. the tradex center is at the air port so it's pretty easy to find. what time does the show start??
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/15/2011, 8:53 pm

name a time and we will be there, not to far to abbotsford from sumas. the tradex center is at the air port so it's pretty easy to find. what time does the show start??[/quote]

I dunno.. hows eleven at Bob's sound?
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 9:17 pm

YAMAHAULER wrote:
name a time and we will be there, not to far to abbotsford from sumas. the tradex center is at the air port so it's pretty easy to find. what time does the show start??

I dunno.. hows eleven at Bob's sound?[/quote]

Evil6 who the hell is Bob an where does he live poser ...... eleven? i thought we were meetin for breakfast? eleven is more like lunch scratch hows a bit earlier work for you?
Back to top Go down
Reinrod

Reinrod

Bike : Austrian Jackhammer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 6:05 pm

I might have to bail on the bike show there B.G Yamahauler. Intalco is starting another pot line and they need us to fab up a bunch of stuff by next week. Oh well O.T. means more bike parts. I'll let you know for sure later in the week.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 7:34 pm

I haven't received any pm's.

Jer...you rolling up the 405?
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 7:35 pm

Reinrod wrote:
I might have to bail on the bike show there B.G Yamahauler. Intalco is starting another pot line and they need us to fab up a bunch of stuff by next week. Oh well O.T. means more bike parts. I'll let you know for sure later in the week.

Work happens...
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 7:37 pm

big jer wrote:
YAMAHAULER wrote:

I dunno.. hows eleven at Bob's sound?

Evil6 who the hell is Bob an where does he live poser ...... eleven? i thought we were meetin for breakfast? eleven is more like lunch scratch hows a bit earlier work for you? [/quote]

anytime works for me.... "Bob's" is a resturaunt in Sumas on the main drag. Cant miss it. ( Sumas only has one street.)
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 9:19 pm

Inspector wrote:

yip, the Censored ing 405, you still thinking of going? thumb any special time you got in mind???
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 7:03 am

big jer wrote:
Inspector wrote:

yip, the Censored ing 405, you still thinking of going? thumb any special time you got in mind???

Yeah, was thinking about not going cause of stuff. Then I thought, "It's a new year, screw it".

Don't have a clue about time. Always "earlier the better" with me, but I can meet whenever.

*I can meet you right off the freeway. One turn and into a park--n-ride. Nice and easy.
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 7:04 pm

thumb o.k. sounds like a plan. now all we need is a time to meet up for Lets Eat in sumas at '' bobs ''. kent to sumas.......approximate 120 miles.

so how about we meet at '' bob's '' say at 9:30 a.m.
inspector, need to know an exit # to pick you up and an approximate time, don't want to be late for Lets Eat i will be staying with cuz friday night, some where around kent. don't know where , but he says it's close to the 405. what do you guy's think???
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 8:56 pm

Exit 17

I have 131miles total.

I'm guessing somewhere's around 0645? (or even 0630)?

*are you going directly back to Kent after? If you would rather/had to go home first, let me know and I can find another way up there.
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 9:01 pm

Inspector wrote:
Exit 17

I have 131miles total.

*are you going directly back to Kent after? If you would rather/had to go home first, let me know and I can find another way up there.

exit 17 is how far from kent?? an yes we are going straight back to kent after show.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/19/2011, 9:19 pm

big jer wrote:
Inspector wrote:
Exit 17

I have 131miles total.

exit 17 is how far from kent?? an yes we are going straight back to kent after show.

The link to the map (up there)says.....22.3 mi – about 27 mins big
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 7:39 am

BigJer....This is lame, but call me that morning before you get to Kirkland.
*inspector just started getting the sniffles
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 6:55 pm

Inspector wrote:
BigJer....This is lame, but call me that morning before you get to Kirkland.
*inspector just started getting the sniffles

Cold sleeping to close to the crack are we ?? same #2**3**0**3 ?? just returned from fueling truck up, will be on the '' wet '' side of the state tomorrow afternoon. i think you have my cell #.......... but i pm'ed yas with it.
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 9:27 pm

JANUARY 19-22 2012...2012!! any body goin?

90% chance i'm goin on saturday the 21.
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime1/13/2012, 8:22 pm

well it's now 100% i'm goin to this show, need to deliver some stuff to my 2 neice's in mt. lk. terrace on friday, soooo may as well take in the show. anybody thinkin about goin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vancoucer bike show   vancoucer bike show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vancoucer bike show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next