PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UPS through gate and open door

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

UPS through gate and open door Empty
PostSubject: UPS through gate and open door   UPS through gate and open door Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 7:31 pm

UPS delivered a package today after opening a gate with two dogs behind it, then opened a unlocked basement door to set a package inside while nobody was home today. Gahhh

Oh, did I mention they could have just left it on the front porch stoop like they have for the past six years? Swear

I called. They called the local depot. The local depot called me. :Slaphead:

The guy I spoke with said UPS has always put packages "inside doors" because they've had a lot of stolen and weather damaged packages lately.

"YOU CAME INTO MY HOUSE WHILE NOBODY WAS HOME!"

"Sir, we do this all the time. We even hang packages in trees." WHAT! Fib

Listen mister, you're lucky my wife wasn't home or your Censored delivery man could have gotten his ass SHOT!

"Well ok sir, do you want us to leave your packages on the front stoop from now on?"

BWAAATTTT!!!!! Gahhh

The guy said it is UPS policy, I said I'll be not only following up with UPS but also filing a report to my local sheriff's office....

Vent over... baldy anybody else know about this? I get quite a few packages by UPS and they've NEVER came into my home to deliver a package.

griz (is pissed)

Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: UPS through gate and open door   UPS through gate and open door Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 7:43 pm

Listen mister, you're lucky my wife wasn't home or your Censored delivery man could have gotten his ass SHOT!

[/quote]
Well that's better than your wife welcoming him in. If you know what I mean. wink
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: Re: UPS through gate and open door   UPS through gate and open door Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 8:35 pm

YamWOW! wrote:

Well that's better than your wife welcoming him in. If you know what I mean. wink [/quote]

Evil6 haha poser lol yamWOW does make a good point
Back to top Go down
Chris6_85

Chris6_85

Bike : 2013 KTM 500 EXC

PostSubject: Re: UPS through gate and open door   UPS through gate and open door Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 8:54 pm

you know what they say once they go brown u might as well frown!
Back to top Go down
n16ht5

n16ht5

Bike : 13 FE250, 14 FE501 Snowbike

PostSubject: Re: UPS through gate and open door   UPS through gate and open door Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 6:22 pm

big jer wrote:
YamWOW! wrote:

Well that's better than your wife welcoming him in. If you know what I mean. wink

Evil6 haha poser lol yamWOW does make a good point[/quote]

hahahah

man my postal service is the opposite completely! the lazy mail man won't even close my mailbox, with mail hanging out on the main road. and with pakcages even if I am home they still leave the "sorry we missed you, drive 30 minutes to the post office only during the hours that you work to come get your mail"

Back to top Go down
http://Whitehorsephotography.net
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: UPS through gate and open door   UPS through gate and open door Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 9:17 pm

ROFL

Thanks guys thumb

Wait a minute! Swear

That's my wife you're talking about Drool

Bwaaaa ha hahahahahahaaa ha ha.... :Slaphead:

Back to the cold snap Cold

That is all.... usa

griz
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: UPS through gate and open door   UPS through gate and open door Icon_minitime1/11/2011, 9:19 pm

Complete goof nuts I say. All of you! Let the brethren say "OH YAH!"

Bow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPS through gate and open door   UPS through gate and open door Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPS through gate and open door
Page 1 of 1