PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey all! More fresh blood....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GottaHangOn

GottaHangOn

Bike : Suzuki DR650 Tanker

Hey all! More fresh blood.... Empty
PostSubject: Hey all! More fresh blood....   Hey all! More fresh blood.... Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 5:27 pm

So anyway...stumbled here from Bellingham Dual Sport Riders. 34 years old, married 11 years. Live in North Whatcom County, Automotive mechanic of 15 years, been riding ever since my folks got me my first Honda 50 for Christmas back in 1983. Never took it serious enough to compete but bikes have been a part of my life. As far as dual sports go I ride a 93 yes...1993 DR650, reliable as heck and as simple to work on and maintain as it gets! Used to ride a KTM LC640.. loved it but for several reasons decided it should go and the old DR will live on.

Might be the weather keeping me from getting out and doing much riding..I dont know. All thats been on my mind lately. Hope to meet some folks and do some riding though. Thats my goal. Spring around the corner! thumb
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! More fresh blood....   Hey all! More fresh blood.... Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 6:18 pm

Welcome, HI!

(Beat you to it Inspector, lol)

Whatcom County is a great area to ride in. Lots of great roads and trails to get lost on. And certainly nothing wrong with a good 'ol DR 650. They are just reliable tanks that will take you anywhere you want to go. Great to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! More fresh blood....   Hey all! More fresh blood.... Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 6:54 pm

welcome,
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! More fresh blood....   Hey all! More fresh blood.... Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 9:25 pm

Welcome, Hi!

*W.... ban

**Good group of guys at BDSR
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! More fresh blood....   Hey all! More fresh blood.... Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 10:29 pm

Welcome aboard thumb

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! More fresh blood....   Hey all! More fresh blood.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all! More fresh blood....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: New Members-
Jump to: