PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOHVA website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Murray211

Murray211

Bike : YZ250F, TRX250R, TRX450R & CRF230M/L

WOHVA website Empty
PostSubject: WOHVA website   WOHVA website Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 8:15 am

I'm currently mid-build of the new WOHVA website, and we've got a slideshow on the homepage, but I'm lacking some photos since 99% of mine came from an MX or XC track. Specifically I still need some Washington 4x4 pics, but if you have photos of your bike and some friendly wildlife and would like to donate it to the site (simply means no watermarks) and let us use it, I would be appreciative.

Here is a great shot of some guys with an elk (we're looking for more of this type of photo, and family photos, so that when the greenies visit they can't grab photos that put off-roaders in a bad light)

WOHVA website Elk2-adjv1

WOHVA is the Washington Off-Highway Vehicle Alliance. It is $25/year for membership and they spend their time trying to fight for riding areas. The big plan is to become the go-to resource for Washington riders and land management agencies. Sort of a Washington-wide resource for issues that need our participation. Strength in numbers and all that.

Anyway, if you want to help please send me your photo. Thank you :)

p.s. Are the people in that photo anyone here? It's pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
http://murray211.com
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

WOHVA website Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOHVA website   WOHVA website Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 3:35 pm

i dont have a photo but would like to join. if i get a pic i will send it in !
Back to top Go down

WOHVA website
Page 1 of 1