PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens

Go down 
+5
KatoomVictim
oring212
Murray211
YAMAHAULER
Relaytech
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Relaytech

Relaytech

Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens   Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 5:35 pm

This is an eye opener. (in case you've been asleep for awhile)
http://www.nra.org/mexico/default.aspx?ek=Y1AD608C&mid=146181591
Back to top Go down
YAMAHAULER

YAMAHAULER

Bike : '81 XT500H, 2005 XR650L, 83 Big Red

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens   Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 7:31 pm

Good post! Our current administration sucks ass. Pretty depressing actually.

Was just in Mexico two months ago and will be going back in three weeks. I usually feel safe when we go but we stay in central Mexico. For now it seems these cartels are based in border towns but if it starts to get to where they are affecting the rest of the country I wont be going back.

I honestly think its time we get our military involved with guarding our border and step it up a notch. If this is allowed to keep happening there willl be a revolt one day by the US people....and it wont be pretty.

Swear
Back to top Go down
Murray211

Murray211

Bike : YZ250F, TRX250R, TRX450R & CRF230M/L

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens   Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 7:21 am

YAMAHAULER wrote:
If this is allowed to keep happening there willl be a revolt one day by the US people....and it wont be pretty.

Swear

Because we'll be outnumbered in our own country....
Back to top Go down
http://murray211.com
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens   Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 8:29 am

I definatily think our current way of life is in dire straits......something needs to be done...have any of you guy watched the show Border Wars. I think its on Nat Geo......Or the show Wild Justice....these show are awesome, but they will fuel your anger of the crap that's comming into this country.
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens   Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 10:32 am

Soapbox I was watching the news the other day, some segment about how Washington wants to make a law requiring proof of citizenship in order to aquire a drivers license (which is fantastic). There was some broad there, I can't remember her name, I'll call her Jane Blows. Anyway, she was spouting off at the mouth about constitutional rights for ILLEGAL immigrants, and some other crap along the lines of how more accidents are caused by unlicensed drivers as opposed to drivers with licenses, so the state would be causing more accidents in essence. It makes me sick. If they're illegal, why should they be allowed to have a drivers license anyways? It's a freaking priveledge to drive, not a right. I'm tired of these bleeding heart liberals trying to save everybody and make everything fair. LIFE IS NOT FAIR!!! Ok, rant done.
Back to top Go down
dhally

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens   Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 9:44 pm

I get nostalgic for the good old days when we could ride anywhere we wanted and all the trash was white, too!

BUT

There's no use to agonize over how "they" are ruining everything. It is a simple fact of human nature that people who don't have a pot to pee in want to get one. And another simple fact that we as Americans have more stuff than just about anybody else. With communications and news now being available to everyone everywhere in the world, it is only a matter of time until things equalize. And we will have less stuff.

Electing a Fascist thug as our leader and sending the army to the border can delay things, but it cannot stop it from occurring eventually.

OBTW one of the comments above was that our current administration sucks. I won't argue that, but the situation on the border wasn't addressed too well by the previous administration either, as evidenced by the shitcanning of the Star Wars Border Fence to the tune of several million dollars. No --- billion dollars!

Last edited by dhally on 2/5/2011, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hugemoth

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens   Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 6:14 am

"In both fiscal years 2009 and 2010, Immigration and Customs Enforcement removed more illegal immigrants from our country than ever before, with more than 779,000 removals nationwide in the last two years," Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.

The only answer to the Mexican drug cartels is to legalize drugs.

Q
Back to top Go down
pjturbo

pjturbo

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens   Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 9:57 am

Well, here goes.

It's so much easier to demonize some group, Mexicans, illegals, muslims, readnecks, liberals, school teachers, you pick, than roll up your sleeves and assume your responcibility for living in a Free Republic. It is MUCH more emotionally satisfying to point the finger at "THEM" than to have to do the difficult work of fixing what is wrong.

Phil
Back to top Go down
cool1442

cool1442

Bike : KTM 950 SE

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens   Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 6:49 pm

PJ, you are correct. Im a school teacher and I never thought I was anything special above other professions but now it feels like Im on a target as some bad guy. I live in Idaho and have always voted a fairly conservative opinion, but this winter changed all that. Damned lieing Republican Idaho Govt', has cut my throat a dozen ways to villanize teachers. Im not saying Demos are any better, but gaurantee Ill be voting for ANY Demo at the state level primarily to get rid of the present crookedl liar sunzabitches that are there now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens   Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immigration Corruption and Criminal Aliens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: