PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bridestone 50+

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Bridestone 50+ Empty
PostSubject: Bridestone 50+   Bridestone 50+ Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 4:41 pm

Yesterday my neighbor asked if I would be interested in a old Bridgestone motorcycle...I said sure so he opened up the garage and said take it if you want it, or I'm going to find a way to cut it up and stuff it in the garage can! eek . So a few minutes later I pushed it home to my garage bananna . It's a Bridgestone 50+ Step Through. I asked if he had the missing parts and he looked around and found a box of all the missing parts...side covers, polished aluminum pieces for behind the fairing, pegs, mirrors etc, Sweet it's complete! cheers

It's in really good cond for being all original. I'll buff out the paint and get it running. For free it should be something fun to play with!

Here's a couple pics.

Hodakaguy

Bridestone 50+ 2011-04-04_06-38-17_486

Bridestone 50+ 2011-04-04_06-38-28_763
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Rippn

Bridestone 50+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bridestone 50+   Bridestone 50+ Icon_minitime11/10/2011, 10:28 pm

NEEEEEET...
dare I say, WAY more stylish... thand brand X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAD cooling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't ya LOVE it ,when they're THAT NICE to start w/??????
enclosed chaincase... shades of ...MZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY COOL lines to it... from the headlight, back...
FREE and clean, Ripp'n
Back to top Go down

Bridestone 50+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: Project Bikes & Restorations-
Jump to: