PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aches and pains

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cool1442

cool1442

Bike : KTM 950 SE

aches and pains Empty
PostSubject: aches and pains   aches and pains Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 9:49 pm

When I was 37 my old boss told me... "after you turn 45, its all just pathing up after that". I just turned the big six oh and he wa so right. It really pays to stretch some before each ride and ride within my means...crashes hurt so much and so long.
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

aches and pains Empty
PostSubject: Re: aches and pains   aches and pains Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 7:59 am

Do you take Ibuprofen beofre a ride? I have friends that do. I don't, but often wish I did.

4 hours of Walker Valley on a 450 sure leaves it's mark.
Back to top Go down

Bike : '82XL500R

aches and pains Empty
PostSubject: Re: aches and pains   aches and pains Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 6:46 pm

Why wait.....Premedicate. Troy341
Back to top Go down
cool1442

cool1442

Bike : KTM 950 SE

aches and pains Empty
PostSubject: Re: aches and pains   aches and pains Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 8:11 pm

Thanks for the advice. I only have one kidney, a gift from my brother, so I do take rides with a considerable amount of caution. They put transplants in the front behind the beltline so I dont want any big impacts, so I poke along under control. Do I miss hauling ass with the expectation that a crash WILL happen? Of course I do, but Im glad to have a second chance at life, and I can still have fun being Capt. Slow. Just as point of interest, the kidny doc that tests me told me that Ibuprofin is a known kidney killer, so be easy with that stuff my friends. I cant really put into words how shitty and short life can be with declining renal health.... NOW if saturday really is clear and 60...... VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
Back to top Go down
C Denny Run*

C Denny Run*

Bike : 2011 DRZ400s

aches and pains Empty
PostSubject: Re: aches and pains   aches and pains Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 7:22 am

Well that's cool the kidney transplant worked for you! In a lot of cases it doesn't, and.....well, those people doesn't get to experience what you do. Keep on riding, have fun, and be careful!

PS: Stretching really does make all the difference in the world!! I can attest to this! Ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aches and pains Empty
PostSubject: Re: aches and pains   aches and pains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aches and pains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: