PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RENO

RENO

Bike : 07 KLR 650 2012 Cristini AWD 450DS

since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home? Empty
PostSubject: since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home?   since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home? Icon_minitime6/14/2011, 9:47 pm

gotta admit. ill be glad when its hot enough to kill the grass in my yard so i dont have to mow it. im supposed to build a deck and expand my parking slab this summer but so far any money and time i have has been going to adventure rides....lol
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home?   since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home? Icon_minitime6/15/2011, 5:53 am

BWahaha....I rode more "out" of season than "in".

*I think i made one trip to Walker and about a half hour riding around town another day this spring. (tho i did spend more money in the last 3weeks then I have in the last 2years.)
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home?   since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home? Icon_minitime6/15/2011, 11:29 am

My list is way to long ! My pockets way to shallow. I keep up but dont get ahead at all.
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: Re: since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home?   since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home? Icon_minitime6/15/2011, 9:30 pm

poser tough ahhhh........ you mairried guys, ya see being a batchelor has it's advantages, chores HA! we don't do no stinking chores!! work comes first, then in summer it's bikes, in winter it's snowmobiles. don't water the lawn...........then ya don't have to mow it!!! Evil6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home?   since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

since riding season started, what chores have you neglected at home?
Page 1 of 1