PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RENO

RENO

Bike : 07 KLR 650 2012 Cristini AWD 450DS

Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend???? Empty
PostSubject: Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend????   Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend???? Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 5:23 pm

looking to possibly get a 2 or 3 day ride through the discovery route. maybe half just to take my time and smell the dust. any interest????? http://www.wabdr.com/Map looks like a fun time big
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: Re: Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend????   Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend???? Icon_minitime7/25/2011, 8:57 pm

well, yamwow, relaytech, richnewt, and i think dave? not sure. stopped by the shop today on the start of the wbcdr. Evil6 it was raining like a sob!! they were wanting to get to conconully the first night. with all the rain i told them they could crash Sleep beer at my house for the night, but they headed out in the rain. i took pitty on them and gave them some directions to a pretty nice fs cabin in the woods. not the ritz by any means, but dry, beds and no rats!! about a 50 mile ride from town. probably a little Cold at 6000 ft. i'm sure they'll have alot more to report when they get home. yamwow called me sunday an asked how the weather was, it was about 90 yesterday, don't think it hit 70 today here in the valley.
Back to top Go down
Relaytech

Relaytech

PostSubject: Re: Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend????   Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend???? Icon_minitime8/5/2011, 8:32 pm

Thank You, Big Jer, for that info. I really didn't want to set up my tent in that rain! The ride was great, lots of fantastic scenery, and some of the route was quite challenging for a big bike. (well for ME on a big bike anyhow!) I will get some pics of the ride up here soon. Thanks again! Would have been nice if you could have came along though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend????   Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Washington Backcountry Discovery Route laborday weekend????
Page 1 of 1