PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat Empty
PostSubject: Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat   Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat Icon_minitime6/30/2011, 8:20 pm

July 2

Anyone who wants to take a ride July 2 Saturday 10:00 AM meeting point is Beckler River Camp ground space 13. Head up HWY 2 and go past Skykomish and turn left onto FS 65 and its about a mile or two on the left. I belive there is a $5.00 parking fee for the day. You may be able to park in town for free but am not sure how safe it may be.

This will be my first time riding the area this year and have no idea what roads may be washed out or where the snow level is. We can look over my map of the area and decide where to go.

Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat   Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat Icon_minitime6/30/2011, 8:42 pm

Hnmmmm. A mile or two down the road. Hopefully there is a sign....hopefully it is big enough to see as I ride by about 60ish. Unsure
Back to top Go down
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

PostSubject: Re: Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat   Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat Icon_minitime7/1/2011, 1:10 am

Inspector wrote:
Hnmmmm. A mile or two down the road. Hopefully there is a sign....hopefully it is big enough to see as I ride by about 60ish. Unsure

Yes there is a camp ground sign. As you turn in there is parking on the left. I have ramps for anyone who needs to unload. It is not a very big place only about 30 spots I think.

big
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat   Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 6:39 pm

Sweet meeting and riding with everyone!!

left the house at 0800 got home at 1815. 199.5miles on the machine.

*cool spelunking too!!
Back to top Go down
crash dummy

crash dummy

Bike : KTM 2008 530R

PostSubject: Re: Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat   Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat Icon_minitime7/3/2011, 4:07 pm

Had fun! Only a couple of "almost" moments and the machine ran well. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

PostSubject: Re: Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat   Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 4:07 pm

Just got home today. Checked out some more areas but the snow level was to low to make it to the top maybe another month it will clear.

I have to thank Inspector for his Superhuman Strength. He is capable of push starting a DR350 with rider all day long. scared

crash dummy nice bike and next time maybe we can pickup the pace (you were plenty fast) and cover more ground . I know Inspector was ready to go faster................. wink
Back to top Go down
Enduroguy

Enduroguy

Bike : 08 KTM 530 EXC-R

PostSubject: Re: Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat   Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat Icon_minitime7/6/2011, 11:55 am

Good to hear inspector is back in the saddle so fast after his wild get off a few weeks ago scared thumb
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/enduroguy35
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat   Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat Icon_minitime7/6/2011, 12:17 pm

Enduroguy wrote:
Good to hear inspector is back in the saddle so fast after his wild get off a few weeks ago scared thumb

Meh...I just need to get back on the yz. Thinking tomorrow or the next day hopefully!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat   Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beckler River Skykomish July 2 Sat
Page 1 of 1