PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spokane Motorcycle Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladybug

Ladybug

Spokane Motorcycle Show Empty
PostSubject: Spokane Motorcycle Show   Spokane Motorcycle Show Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 4:16 am

Check out the thread on ADV: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=430188 If there is enough interest I'll make reservations for a meet and eat on the Sat. of the show so everyone can get together.

We had a good time last year and I'm sure it'll be fun again this year. thumb
Back to top Go down
Focker

Focker

PostSubject: Re: Spokane Motorcycle Show   Spokane Motorcycle Show Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 10:19 am

Sounds like this could be a fun road trip...If I can get the day off. dunno

Hodakaguy, YamWOW, stuckinmud etc...What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xr650rforum.com
rainier_rider

rainier_rider

PostSubject: Re: Spokane Motorcycle Show   Spokane Motorcycle Show Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 12:29 pm

It was last year when a certain KTM and I went adventure riding along the sidewalk. I squeezed my muddy KLR in between the dumb polished Harleys. They looked at me as if I they never seen dirt.
I believe I will do it again.
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: Spokane Motorcycle Show   Spokane Motorcycle Show Icon_minitime2/5/2009, 6:55 pm

rainier_rider wrote:
It was last year when a certain KTM and I went adventure riding along the sidewalk. I squeezed my muddy KLR in between the dumb polished Harleys. They looked at me as if I they never seen dirt.

Absolutely! poser
Back to top Go down
Ladybug

Ladybug

PostSubject: Re: Spokane Motorcycle Show   Spokane Motorcycle Show Icon_minitime2/6/2009, 4:55 pm

rainier_rider wrote:

I'll be on the other side of the street taking pictures when you kick the first one to watch the dominoes fall. Just be sure your bike isn't in the domino pile. poser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spokane Motorcycle Show   Spokane Motorcycle Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spokane Motorcycle Show
Page 1 of 1