PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T.Low

T.Low

Bike : 2010 GasGas EC 450

Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9 Empty
PostSubject: Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9   Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9 Icon_minitime10/27/2011, 10:24 am

Some of us from Bellingham dual Sport Riders and ADVrider are going on some not so technical single track. Here's a cut&paste from BDSR:

Anyone interested in riding some good single track, meet T.Low and I at my house, just south of Wickersham, on Saturday (looks like Saturday afternoon at this point). PM me for directions to my house.

We'll ride some tight single track trails, not big bike friendly. Bring something DRZ or XR650 size or smaller, and you will need a license plate.

Dan has an acre or two with a good sized staging area. We ride Route 9 3 miles north to Wickersham ( south of Acme ) East Southeast of Lake Whatcom. Hope some of you guys can make it. We may scout a connector to Hamilton although we will not be packed to actually go to Hamilton.

Update:

Meet at Dan's house on Saturday at about 12:30, try to leave the house by 1:00 or so.

Hathaway Rd
Sedro Woolley, WA 98284

PM me for specifics if you want to go.
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9   Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 6:56 pm

A couple pics with short description if anyone's interested.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738115
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9   Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 7:29 pm

I saw that over there. Was interested when you first posted but had plans for Saturday and rode Walker sunday.

*Looks awesome!!
Back to top Go down
T.Low

T.Low

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9   Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9 Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 7:54 pm

You definitely would have liked it. Quite different from WV. I've only ridden here once last year and it was late in the season, looked a bit too much like your avatar.

I'm hoping to go again soon but next weekend is the BDSR cookout ride so we may ride Rambo Ridge again or Sumas. Hope you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9   Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saxon/ Wickersham off Route 9
Page 1 of 1