PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aurgggg-riding areas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

aurgggg-riding areas Empty
PostSubject: aurgggg-riding areas   aurgggg-riding areas Icon_minitime2/7/2009, 3:02 pm

Put almost 100miles on the bike today. The sad part is more then 85% of that was asphalt. None of the roads panned out for getting up into the mountains on the South side of Sultan. There has got to be some decsent places around here (talking about besides ORV parks). Damn all the DNR this and DNR that gates.
Back to top Go down
rainier_rider

rainier_rider

PostSubject: Re: aurgggg-riding areas   aurgggg-riding areas Icon_minitime2/8/2009, 8:13 am

Is the 63 road from Index still tore up?
Jacks Pass is probably snowed over.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: aurgggg-riding areas   aurgggg-riding areas Icon_minitime2/8/2009, 8:47 am

I haven't made it out to index yet. That is almost last on my list of places to check because of the chance of snow. Today is the Carnation/Fall City area. Don't really expect this to pan out either, but gotta check.

I know there are places to ride, but mostly the places I know of are higher elevation and still has snow. Also the places are so far away, I need to plan an entire day around riding instead of the 3or4 hours I have to get out.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: aurgggg-riding areas   aurgggg-riding areas Icon_minitime2/8/2009, 4:59 pm

Gee wiz...Put over 100miles on the bike today with very little to show. Only found one place where I could have some fun. Ended up high centering over the third log in the trail so turned around.
So anyway really no riding out in Carnation/Duvall/Fall City area (without know exactly where to go).

Next up....Granite Falls or Index.
Back to top Go down
rainier_rider

rainier_rider

PostSubject: Re: aurgggg-riding areas   aurgggg-riding areas Icon_minitime2/9/2009, 6:51 am

I wonder how far past Granite towards Barlow before the snow.
I was so tempted to ride to Monte Cristo.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: aurgggg-riding areas   aurgggg-riding areas Icon_minitime2/9/2009, 7:33 pm

I even emailed the resource manager for the snoqualmie section of DNR. Hopefully will hear back.
Back to top Go down
oldx

PostSubject: Re: aurgggg-riding areas   aurgggg-riding areas Icon_minitime2/11/2009, 9:28 pm

Inspector wrote:
I even emailed the resource manager for the snoqualmie section of DNR. Hopefully will hear back.
Please keep us informed.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

PostSubject: Re: aurgggg-riding areas   aurgggg-riding areas Icon_minitime2/12/2009, 10:56 am

oldx wrote:
Inspector wrote:
Please keep us informed.

What a let down. Talked to the recreational manager from the snoqualmie section and they just won't budge on "no motorized vehicles" on gated off roads. Very nice guy though. Really the only reason they are gated is because of dumping, vandalizing, ect...

*there has got to be someone who can grant access.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aurgggg-riding areas   aurgggg-riding areas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aurgggg-riding areas
Page 1 of 1