PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone got this exhaust?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrownRoyal

Bike : 2013 KTM 690 Enduro R

Anyone got this exhaust? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got this exhaust?   Anyone got this exhaust? Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 3:37 am

I am looking at replacing the stock exhaust on my 82 XL250R. There are no direct swap/replacements. I found the FMF Turbinecore II Universal Spark Arrestor. It appears to be perfect but wanted to ask if anyone has it or had it. What you guys think of it and what you think of FMF. How much of a difference it would make to the exhaust tone and how much better air flow. Would it change the air flow enough that a Jet change would be necessary.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/187/4160/ITEM/FMF-Turbinecore-II-Universal-Spark-Arrestor.aspx
Back to top Go down

Bike : '82XL500R

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got this exhaust?   Anyone got this exhaust? Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 10:35 am

Dunno if it makes a difference, but the pipe you linked to is for 2 strokes. Is there a flow difference? Why would they specifically mention 2 smokes if there isn't? I don't have the answer. It is more, but here is one that says it is for four strokes (4 for?).
Troy341
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/187/34830/ITEM/FMF-Powercore-4-Universal-Spark-Arrested-Muffler.aspx
Back to top Go down
CrownRoyal

Bike : 2013 KTM 690 Enduro R

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got this exhaust?   Anyone got this exhaust? Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 6:25 pm

Thanks, I didnt see that one. Im not sure what the difference is with the two pipes but im gonna go with the one meant for 4 strokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got this exhaust?   Anyone got this exhaust? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone got this exhaust?
Page 1 of 1