PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dual sport riders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tazzzman4

Bike : 2006 V-Strom 650

dual sport riders Empty
PostSubject: dual sport riders   dual sport riders Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 2:17 pm

I registered on this site because I'm looking for at least one dual sport rider that can ride any day of the week. I'm 63, live in College Place, and enjoy the mountains a lot. I usually ride mostly in Oregon and love the Baker City, John Day, Heppner areas. Most of my riding has been on a cruiser but I just switched to dual sport so that I can explore the gravel and dirt roads. Big groups of riders is not my first choice but one or two would be perfect. I have no problem getting on the road early and riding all day but I'm not too excited about night riding. If you're a wide open throttle person, then I'm not interested in riding with you because I'd hate to cramp your style. At this age, just getting out and smelling the trees, flowers, and seeing the wildlife is good enough for me. Cruising is still good and I don't mind cruising a few hours to get to an unexplored dirt or gravel road. Thanks for your time a hopefully we'll hook up.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

dual sport riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: dual sport riders   dual sport riders Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 4:06 pm

Welcome, HI!!
Back to top Go down
CrownRoyal

Bike : 2013 KTM 690 Enduro R

dual sport riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: dual sport riders   dual sport riders Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 8:26 pm

Welcome! Hello The weather needs to get better. Cold
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

dual sport riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: dual sport riders   dual sport riders Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 8:32 pm

Welcome!dual sport riders 541814
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dual sport riders Empty
PostSubject: Re: dual sport riders   dual sport riders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dual sport riders
Page 1 of 1