PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nickthegreek

KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading Empty
PostSubject: KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading   KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 11:46 am

Hey guys, the formula student team in my uni is using a KTM 530 EXC engine to power the car. The engine has just been rebuilt but the ECU is reading no oil pressure . We checked the wiring and the sensor and is perfectly fine. The oil filter is brand new and clean and the gear box and engine oil screens are clean as well. Does anybody have any suggestions?? Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
dhally

PostSubject: Re: KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading   KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 2:30 pm

nickthegreek wrote:
Hey guys, the formula student team in my uni is using a KTM 530 EXC engine to power the car. The engine has just been rebuilt but the ECU is reading no oil pressure . We checked the wiring and the sensor and is perfectly fine. The oil filter is brand new and clean and the gear box and engine oil screens are clean as well. Does anybody have any suggestions?? Thanks!!

Off the cuff is everything grounded properly? These bikes have some funky wiring - hopefully you have a wiring diagram.

You might also ask at ktmtalk.com or advrider.com
Back to top Go down
nickthegreek

PostSubject: Re: KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading   KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 11:35 pm

dhally wrote:
nickthegreek wrote:

Off the cuff is everything grounded properly? These bikes have some funky wiring - hopefully you have a wiring diagram.

You might also ask at ktmtalk.com or advrider.com

We have checked the continuity and everything was ok. I will check the website you've sent though. Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading   KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KTM 530 EXC No pressure reading
Page 1 of 1