PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2-28/2-29

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

2-28/2-29 Empty
PostSubject: 2-28/2-29   2-28/2-29 Icon_minitime2/23/2009, 8:22 am

**Crappity Smack. Busy helping sister-in-law move Saturday. Maybe Sunday will be nice?**
..edit

I think I'm busy this weekend helping someone move. On the chance I'm not and the weather holds out (which I don't think it will)....who's riding?
Was thinking about riding Index Wall Lookout. Jeep trail that I'm not even sure if it's passable by motorcycle (deep water crossing). If that falls through can always putt around Rieter pit.
A couple of things that became aparent to me on my last adventure.
1. Need a camera badly. lol
2. I am painfully slow
3. I suck at dirt riding
4. My tires are wearing down quickly, but think only knobbies will do these trails. (meaning i won't be inviting my buddies because they have street tires. One may come in their 4x4.)
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

2-28/2-29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-28/2-29   2-28/2-29 Icon_minitime3/1/2009, 2:29 pm

Alright, I putted around town today. Fun bombing down the side roads, but I need some dirt. Going to try this ride again this weekend. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, whichever is nicer. Thinking early Saturday may be best.

**So far it's on for Friday. Leaving Kirkland around 8:30-9:00 and heading out to Reiter to take a look at Index Wall. If that fails then see if I can make it to the lake at the other end.

**Probalby on for Sunday also. Thinking about checking out Spada Lake again. Seeing if the snow has melted at all.
Back to top Go down

2-28/2-29
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Washington Riders :: Westside-
Jump to: