PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to get WA endorsement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
johninlv

Bike : WR250R

Trying to get WA endorsement Empty
PostSubject: Trying to get WA endorsement   Trying to get WA endorsement Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 7:08 pm

I went to the DMV in Everett today to check on getting the Motorcycle endorsement for my drivers license . They told me they didn't do motorcycle testing or endorsements any more. Everything was rolled over to outside training schools. They gave me a list of schools to check.
Seems they want $125 or $250 for the training to get the certificate to take to the DMV to get your motorcycle drivers license.
Looks like 23 schools for the whole state.
No more learning permits.
I just bought a street legal WR250R and wanted to get it on the street. Looks like I will be a dirt bike rider for a while.

John Young in Marysville
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get WA endorsement   Trying to get WA endorsement Icon_minitime8/1/2012, 8:22 pm

Welcome, HI!

*that sounds weird! I kinda think it's a good thing thou.
Back to top Go down
dhally

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get WA endorsement   Trying to get WA endorsement Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 9:53 am

That doesn't sound right. Maybe should get a second opinion or check on line.
Back to top Go down
RENO

RENO

Bike : 07 KLR 650 2012 Cristini AWD 450DS

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get WA endorsement   Trying to get WA endorsement Icon_minitime8/3/2012, 12:27 am

well town riding is out, but in the years ive riden FS roads, i have never been checked for endorsment but i have been checked for a forrest pass
Back to top Go down
n16ht5

n16ht5

Bike : 13 FE250, 14 FE501 Snowbike

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get WA endorsement   Trying to get WA endorsement Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 1:18 pm

def get an endorsement. I rode for years without one till one day I got pulled over for a tail light out.. had to haul the bike and a ticket (I fought and won). the law is really stupid but it is worth it to get one..

I went to Arlington DMV, took the test without studying, passed, got a ride test scheduled for the next day right there, took it, wham bam had my endorsement in three days. its super easy if you have any motorcycle experience. Well, the written has a bunch of stupid backwards questions with wrong answers, so watch out.
Back to top Go down
http://Whitehorsephotography.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get WA endorsement   Trying to get WA endorsement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to get WA endorsement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: New Members-
Jump to: