PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks Westside Honda/BMW!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
james1300

james1300

Bike : Suzuki DR350SE

Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Westside Honda/BMW!   Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! Icon_minitime10/8/2012, 6:03 am

Thanks to 'Westside Motorsports, Spokane' for hosting a FREE Dual Sport Ride Clinic!

The day long Clinic was taught by Brothers Lance and Shaun of 'RawHyde, Training, Tours and Events'. This was their 60th class! The day began with a short tech session. We covered rider ergonomics. Then onto Westsides private off-road' course. We learned how to ride SLOW. How to brake. Cornering technics where taught. How to STOP and, stay on the bike without putting a boot down. Most of the class was ridden in 1st and second gear. All bike where welcome. From my lil DR350 Suzuki to the big 1250cc BMW Adventure bikes. Lunch was provided by Westside Motorsports.

A BIG 'Thank You' goes to 'Les' from 'Westside Motorsports, Spokane'. Brothers Lance and Shaun of 'RawHyde Adventure Tours and Training'. 'BMW Motorcycle of North America' and to my fellow students who helped make this a great Sunday!

Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! 100_7306

Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! 100_7320

Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! RawhideRiderClinic

Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! 100_7310

Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! 100_7308

Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! 100_7316

Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! 100_7311
Back to top Go down
james1300

james1300

Bike : Suzuki DR350SE

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Westside Honda/BMW!   Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 7:22 pm

Friend just sent me this pick from the Rider Clinic. 1996 Suzi DR350SE
Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! JimonDR
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Westside Honda/BMW!   Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:18 am

Looks like fun. Amazing they can do that for free.
Back to top Go down
MA$TER_E

MA$TER_E

Bike : XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Westside Honda/BMW!   Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 11:02 am

Thats awesome! It may be sacrilege but are there any hotel accommodations near? Some buddies and I'd commute from Portland and do something like that. Never even heard of such a thing in the PDX area and I could sure use some pointers. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Westside Honda/BMW!   Thanks Westside Honda/BMW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Westside Honda/BMW!
Page 1 of 1