PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I thought there would be more riders on this forum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PNWcrazymike

PNWcrazymike

Bike : Kawasaki KLR 650

I thought there would be more riders on this forum? Empty
PostSubject: I thought there would be more riders on this forum?   I thought there would be more riders on this forum? Icon_minitime12/9/2012, 9:43 pm

Even with all the seasonal closures for elk and deer wintering at lower elevations, there's still plenty of trails east of Bend to ride. I was hoping to at least HEAR more people posting about riding if not looking for others to ride with. If anyone subscribes to the "more the merrier" philosophy please give me a hollar! I'm an intermediate rider on a KLR 650 with every morning off and most Wednesdays and Thursdays. No big rides planned until spring but that doesn't keep me from riding.
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Bend Dualsport   I thought there would be more riders on this forum? Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 7:08 pm

Check out the ------> Bend Dualsport Forum .....I thought there would be more riders on this forum? 5543
Back to top Go down
PNWcrazymike

PNWcrazymike

Bike : Kawasaki KLR 650

PostSubject: Re: I thought there would be more riders on this forum?   I thought there would be more riders on this forum? Icon_minitime12/10/2012, 11:28 pm

Thank you! I grab a coffee at the same shop as one of those guys on the morning. I think they're all dualsport riders but maybe I can keep up on one of their "slow" days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought there would be more riders on this forum?   I thought there would be more riders on this forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought there would be more riders on this forum?
Page 1 of 1