PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day Lake near Arlington?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mole-Man

Mole-Man

Bike : XT 225

Day Lake near Arlington? Empty
PostSubject: Day Lake near Arlington?   Day Lake near Arlington? Icon_minitime12/14/2012, 9:13 am

I went for a ride the other day looking for Day Lake northeast of Arlington WA. Google and my GPS said I could get there, but there was a lot of gates and signs sprayed with ugly noise about prosecutors being violated. I saw a lot of those gates along Lake Cavanaugh Road. Is there anyway around those gates?
Back to top Go down
Inconceivable

Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Day Lake near Arlington?   Day Lake near Arlington? Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 6:01 am

I have not been out there in a long time.

n16ht5 may no of a way as he rides this area alot? Day Lake near Arlington? 99711
Back to top Go down
n16ht5

n16ht5

Bike : 13 FE250, 14 FE501 Snowbike

PostSubject: Re: Day Lake near Arlington?   Day Lake near Arlington? Icon_minitime12/15/2012, 9:23 am

big
Back to top Go down
http://Whitehorsephotography.net
Mole-Man

Mole-Man

Bike : XT 225

PostSubject: I'm getting closer   Day Lake near Arlington? Icon_minitime1/24/2013, 9:54 pm

I went for a ride today and checked out the south east end of Lake Cavanaugh where I found a open gate and did some exploring. There's a bunch of roads back there, but I couldn't check them all. Too much slushy snow for me to be riding alone. But, the GPS said I was within two miles of Day Lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Lake near Arlington?   Day Lake near Arlington? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Lake near Arlington?
Page 1 of 1