PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Juggernaut High Velocity body armor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BxboulaTGR800xc

Bike : 2013 Triumph Tiger 800xc

Juggernaut High Velocity body armor Empty
PostSubject: Juggernaut High Velocity body armor   Juggernaut High Velocity body armor Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 3:07 pm

I placed an order yesterday after hours of research online. I am very happy I chose Juggernaut. Not only is it located in the PNW(Spokane) his customer service was fantastic. He didnt have the size I was looking for so he said he'd send me the next size up, then when the 2013 models come out he would send the right size free of charge and I could keep both! I know none of this has materialized, but my first impression I was blown away. I can only hope the product is close to the quality of the customer service. To top it off he gives a $20 discount if you are a member of ADV Rider cheers
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut High Velocity body armor   Juggernaut High Velocity body armor Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 6:21 pm

Never heard of this brand.... going to go check then out now....
Back to top Go down
Romppy

Romppy

Bike : 2008 KTM 530 EXC, 2008 KTM 990

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut High Velocity body armor   Juggernaut High Velocity body armor Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 10:32 pm

Thanks for the info. Im going to check them out as well.
Back to top Go down
BxboulaTGR800xc

Bike : 2013 Triumph Tiger 800xc

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut High Velocity body armor   Juggernaut High Velocity body armor Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 8:32 am

Ill write up a review once I receive the product based on quality. The fit may not be ideal but that is to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut High Velocity body armor   Juggernaut High Velocity body armor Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 7:08 pm

Being a big guy. They make armor in my size. It looks like armor and gloves is all they make?
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut High Velocity body armor   Juggernaut High Velocity body armor Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 8:32 pm

hmmm....interesting. Yes, please do a review. My Rockgarden (which i really like) is starting to fall apart. Time to get another.

*I guess i'm looking for ease of on/off (mines a pain) and comfort (over shirt but under jersey)
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut High Velocity body armor   Juggernaut High Velocity body armor Icon_minitime4/19/2013, 7:40 am

waiting still

*I'm now thinking about going away from a pressure suite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juggernaut High Velocity body armor   Juggernaut High Velocity body armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juggernaut High Velocity body armor
Page 1 of 1