PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dirty Face, who is going?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

Dirty Face, who is going? Empty
PostSubject: Dirty Face, who is going?   Dirty Face, who is going? Icon_minitime5/18/2013, 5:31 pm

Is anybody going to do the Dirty Face this hear. I am paid and confirmed. Going with my bro-in-law again . Probably will be camping Friday night.
Back to top Go down
Mole-Man

Mole-Man

Bike : XT 225

PostSubject: here are some links   Dirty Face, who is going? Icon_minitime5/18/2013, 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down
BackwoodsRider509

Bike : '04 450 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Face, who is going?   Dirty Face, who is going? Icon_minitime5/19/2013, 9:36 pm

Paid and confirmed as well. Right now just riding with a guy who is substantially better than me and has done it for the past 10 years or so. But he's just coming off a rotator cuff surgery, so I might have a chance wink

I on the other hand have never attended, nor rode any of the trails out there. Currently trying to jam in as much time on the bike as I can to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Face, who is going?   Dirty Face, who is going? Icon_minitime5/20/2013, 6:09 am

It was fun last year...think I'm going to pass this year thou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Face, who is going?   Dirty Face, who is going? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty Face, who is going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Ride Related :: Upcoming Rallies-
Jump to: