PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New from Kirkland WA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ksozay

ksozay

New from Kirkland WA Empty
PostSubject: New from Kirkland WA   New from Kirkland WA Icon_minitime4/14/2014, 11:48 am

Linked to the site off the sticker on Hoda's bike from the Advrider forum thread. :)

Running a few dual sport bikes (09 KTM 450EXC/08 Yamaha WR250R) - and typically frequent Walker Valley and Tahuya but always up for new rides and folks looking for people to ride with!

Happy to be here.

KS Hello
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: New from Kirkland WA   New from Kirkland WA Icon_minitime4/14/2014, 2:59 pm

Welcome Hi!

*I'm at Walker on average 2 Saturdays a month!  Haven't seen another WRR at Walker since I used to run one.
Back to top Go down
ksozay

ksozay

PostSubject: Re: New from Kirkland WA   New from Kirkland WA Icon_minitime4/15/2014, 9:48 am

Hey Inspector!

You ever need someone to hit Walker Valley with you, let me know. I've had the WR out there a number of times and enjoy it. Right in downtown Kirkland and during the summer I also use it to commute to work on occasion.

KS
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: New from Kirkland WA   New from Kirkland WA Icon_minitime4/15/2014, 11:21 am

I commuted (from Bridle Trails to Totem Lake) for almost 2 months when it rained, hailed, snowed, 28deg. a few months back.  Sucked!  (actually it wasn't bad at all, LOL)

I should be at Walker this Saturday.  I'm an early bird though which scares off many big  .  Not sure if any of my other buddies are riding or not, probably not.  If i'm riding solo, after 3 years of riding Walker I still use a map  Doah  .  Let me know, we could carpool if you aren't one of those "kids" that parties all night and doesn't get up till late punk 

Hmmmm...I DON'T miss pushing a WRR up into a truck haha
Back to top Go down
ksozay

ksozay

PostSubject: Re: New from Kirkland WA   New from Kirkland WA Icon_minitime4/15/2014, 3:31 pm

No worries, I am an early riser as well. I've also got a pickup can carpool so happy either way.

Let me check with the "boss" to see if I can get out on Sat. Might not be able to go this weekend due to Easter plans but do want to get out soon, if not this weekend.

Take care,

KS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Kirkland WA   New from Kirkland WA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from Kirkland WA
Page 1 of 1