PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kwaka valve shims

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OMR

OMR

Kwaka valve shims Empty
PostSubject: Kwaka valve shims   Kwaka valve shims Icon_minitime3/8/2009, 8:41 pm

Hey ol guy, do you know if you can get valve shim kits for the 250 KLXs or do you have do buy each separate?
Both sides on mine are still within the break-in tolerances but the right side is showing a little more wear. dunno
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

Kwaka valve shims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kwaka valve shims   Kwaka valve shims Icon_minitime3/9/2009, 11:44 am

I looked on the Ron ayers motorsports web site where I buy my parts and they are listed separately. Also meant to tell you on the Kawasaki forums site, the guy that goes by the name magoo is from your area. With any luck we are going to try to get together this summer and do a little riding up your way.

George
Back to top Go down
OMR

OMR

Kwaka valve shims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kwaka valve shims   Kwaka valve shims Icon_minitime3/9/2009, 4:17 pm

Thanks for the info. I will keep you posted on the FS rds. and trail conditions up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kwaka valve shims Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kwaka valve shims   Kwaka valve shims Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kwaka valve shims
Page 1 of 1