PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tri-Cities Wa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl628

Carl628

Bike : 2009 KTM 530 XC-W

Tri-Cities Wa  Empty
PostSubject: Tri-Cities Wa    Tri-Cities Wa  Icon_minitime8/12/2014, 5:33 am

Hello everyone, Im new to the adventure riding i would love to start hitting the trails. I used to ride a lot of track and sand dunes so im excited to try something new. I just recently picked up a 2009 KTM XC-W that is plated so im pretty much game to ride anytime.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

Tri-Cities Wa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Wa    Tri-Cities Wa  Icon_minitime8/12/2014, 5:45 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
purplepeopleeater

purplepeopleeater

Bike : 08 KTM 530

Tri-Cities Wa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Wa    Tri-Cities Wa  Icon_minitime8/12/2014, 11:38 am

Lets go!
Back to top Go down
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

Tri-Cities Wa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Wa    Tri-Cities Wa  Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 12:03 am

Welcome! My weekends are starting to open up! I'm always up for a ride
Back to top Go down
dhally

Tri-Cities Wa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Wa    Tri-Cities Wa  Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 9:33 am

How about this Saturday riding the WW river?  I would be on a WR250R, I could take off the mirrors...

It looks like there is a newish trail connecting the top of the South Fork with the beginning of the middle ridge trail.  I can haul 2 bikes.
Oops I forgot - I can only take my own bike since I have to tow with the Accord.
Back to top Go down
Carl628

Carl628

Bike : 2009 KTM 530 XC-W

Tri-Cities Wa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Wa    Tri-Cities Wa  Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 1:31 pm

dhally wrote:
How about this Saturday riding the WW river?  I would be on a WR250R, I could take off the mirrors...

It looks like there is a newish trail connecting the top of the South Fork with the beginning of the middle ridge trail.  I can haul 2 bikes.
Oops I forgot - I can only take my own bike since I have to tow with the Accord.

Thanks for all the Welcomes . Dhally unfortunately im unable to go the next couple of weekends baldy . I have never really rode anywhere over there other then Harris Park, I would love to go ride the trail you are referring to. Just need to plan a day trip sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tri-Cities Wa  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tri-Cities Wa    Tri-Cities Wa  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tri-Cities Wa
Page 1 of 1