PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New from the PSW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveSw

Bike : Yamaha XT350 1999

New from the PSW Empty
PostSubject: New from the PSW   New from the PSW Icon_minitime7/12/2015, 4:03 pm

Just wanted to say HI from (not today) sunny Parksville on the Island (big one, SW corner of Canada).

New to the DS world (though did a lot of gravel pit thrashing on a small beat up Bridgestone back in the early '70s before I had a license) having come from the road world - and that too many years ago.  It seemed a shame to move to this part of BC and not get something to explore the back roads so abundant around here.  So, I've new-to-me '99 XT350 (from another old guy who discovered his hip needed replacing, after he bought the bike and tried to kick it the first time).

It, the XT, needs a bit of work and I need practice so we're likely a good match. 

I met some of the local DS guys sitting around a coffee patio last week and hope to get out with some of them in the not to distant future. (Though with the recent lack of rain, most of the local off-road areas are closed due to the fire hazard.)
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

New from the PSW Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from the PSW   New from the PSW Icon_minitime7/13/2015, 7:03 am

Welcome, HI!

Yeah, the fire thing sucks
Back to top Go down

New from the PSW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: New Members-
Jump to: