PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
frazelldale

New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho Empty
PostSubject: New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho   New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho Icon_minitime3/21/2016, 7:36 pm

Hi all,  I am pretty new here (CDA) I came up from Boise. I did alot of riding there, but since moving here I don't have any riding buddies.

I started riding at the age of 10 and started racing motocross at 14, got my pro license at 17. I've been to trade school in LA, Calif for motorcycle technology. 
I was a tuner for Tommy Croft, then started with the first year of Team Green and then went to Yamaha motors. I know bikes and have ridden with some excellent riders. 

Now that I am older I still like to ride, but not trying anything nuts(double or triple jumping stuff) I just like to get out there and work up a sweat and see some scenery and have a good time riding. I'm not trying to be balls to the wall, but I still enjoy the rush of riding. 

That's the reader's digest version. Looking forward to going on some nice rides. 

Dale
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho   New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho Icon_minitime3/22/2016, 7:07 am

Welcome Hi!
Back to top Go down
JgavemeaDRZ

JgavemeaDRZ

Bike : 2014 DRZ400S

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho   New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho Icon_minitime5/14/2016, 7:17 pm

Hey man, I'm in Sagle. Fairly new to the area and need to find good riding buddies... And good trails!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9VheA_PTqRvFgXUrjHt-vw
a.harwood

Bike : KLR 650 2008

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho   New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho Icon_minitime2/1/2017, 7:19 pm

Hi  I am in Walla Walla,  i like riding Central to northern Idaho and most any where.  message me and we can get together sometime.  thanks  Alan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho   New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guy in Coeur d'Alene Idaho
Page 1 of 1