PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly meetups still happening?

Go down 
+3
Les Peterson
richnewt
richard.bessey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
richard.bessey

richard.bessey

Monthly meetups still happening? Empty
PostSubject: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime5/26/2009, 6:17 pm

I wanted to check in and see if there were still any monthly meetups in Tri-cities now that the weather has warmed up.
Back to top Go down
http://richardbessey.com
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: monthly meetings   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime5/26/2009, 10:18 pm

We didn't have one this month. Last month we did a lunch and only three people showed up including myself. I'm not sure whether to try one in June or not. Lot of people busy doing other things including riding now that weather is better. If we do it will be a breakfast rather than a lunch. sunny
Back to top Go down
Les Peterson

Les Peterson

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime5/27/2009, 6:02 am

I'd do a breakfast if we have one.
Back to top Go down
Relaytech

Relaytech

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 8:13 am

I'm up for another breakfast too! And a ride after that.
Back to top Go down
mamacone

mamacone

PostSubject: Dirt Ride 06/13/09   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 1:49 pm

I have Saturday 06/13 off and want to go for a dirt ride, no destination plans open for discussion. South Fork, Morrow, Ukiah, anywhere just want to ride.
Back to top Go down
Relaytech

Relaytech

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/7/2009, 9:12 pm

I think I might be available for something then. Let's see who else joins in here.
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 12:24 pm

Two weeks ago Little naches was closed so I rode over in the taneum. Still had snow so there were no loops. I heard ukiah is pretty much open though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Riding Ukiah   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 7:30 pm

My son and I and 2 others will be riding ukiah this weekend both Sat and Sun, you are welcome to hook up with us if you like.
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/9/2009, 8:07 pm

mrmagoolin wrote:
My son and I and 2 others will be riding ukiah this weekend both Sat and Sun, you are welcome to hook up with us if you like.
Dang tied up that weekend. Gahhh Gahhh Gahhh
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/10/2009, 11:33 am

mrmagoolin wrote:

Where do you unload?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/10/2009, 3:10 pm

We will be staying at a cabin right at Lehman Hot springs. I will talk to my son Ryan and see what he suggests. How much do you know about that area?
Back to top Go down
Relaytech

Relaytech

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/10/2009, 5:48 pm

Are you renting one of those cabins there? How much do they go for, and what do they have inside? Bathroom? Shower? Kitchen? Looks like a nice place. I have never started out from down there, always up at Winom.
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/10/2009, 8:58 pm

mrmagoolin wrote:
We will be staying at a cabin right at Lehman Hot springs. I will talk to my son Ryan and see what he suggests. How much do you know about that area?

I rode out of winom a couple of times, quite a few years ago. I thought I would try winom fraisier camp ground to leave from. All i have is an old trail map but what the heck, it's no fun unless you get lost at least once a ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/10/2009, 9:26 pm

Relaytech the cabin is a friends and they let us use it. cheers Sweet huh, all the cabins there are private as far as I know.
Ol guy Winom and Frazier are two differant camp grounds. There is a road that goes from Frazier to Lehman. We could either meet you at Frazier or you could meet us at Lehman. It is probably 5 minutes. There is a club that is going up on Sun to cut trail. It is possiable that there is still snow in spots. We can be flexible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/11/2009, 5:24 pm

We will be leaving tomorrow (friday) If you want to meet up with us pm me before 5:30 friday and let me know, so that we can work out the details. thumb
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/16/2009, 7:26 pm

How was Ukiah?
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime6/17/2009, 10:57 pm

Wet. The sun would shine while we sat around the cabin and rain like crazy as soon as we got on the trails. Still had a good time.
https://2img.net/h/i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/olguy/IMG_0341.jpg
slick trails
https://2img.net/h/i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/olguy/IMG_0345.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/olguy/IMG_0346.jpg
end of the day wet and muddy
https://2img.net/h/i166.photobucket.com/albums/u109/olguy/IMG_0349.jpg
Sorry for the links I don't have a clue how to post pictures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly meetups still happening?   Monthly meetups still happening? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly meetups still happening?
Page 1 of 1