PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM Empty
PostSubject: OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM   OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM Icon_minitime11/21/2009, 11:03 pm

Just a quick review of the OGIO flight vest. I previously ran a standard hydration pack and a large fanny pack loaded with tools. I can tell you, that everything that I used to carry in those two bags fit in the vest with no problem. There is a tremendous amount of storage in it. Off the top of my head, this is what is in there; 2 tubes, Co2 canister, tire irons, wrenches, tape, registration, Leatherman, digital camera, batteries for GPS and video, and I swapped in my 100 oz. hydration bladder. I also carry my helmet camera recording device in there. And I still had room for more. Best of all, it fits snug when you tighten the straps so it does not bounce around, and because it is a vest, the part over the shoulders is much wider than a standard backpack or hydration pack, so no pinching or pressure spots on my shoulders. This thing is simply awesome!

And my second point, ATOMICMOTO.COM rocks! I gave them a call on Monday to place my order for the vest. They said they would send it out same day. I got a call first thing Tuesday morning informing me they had sold their last one just before I called, and had not received their order from OGIO yet, but expected it that day. He told me if I wanted to cancel the order and get it from someone else to insure I got it by this last Friday he would understand. I decided to keep the order with them, and he assured me that I would receive my package by Friday, even if he had to drive it up from Bend himself. Now that is customer service! I received it on Thursday actually, and was very pleased. So, thank you ATOMICMOTO.COM, you get my business from now on!
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM   OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM Icon_minitime11/22/2009, 8:09 am

Yes it looked really good. If I could get away with not wearing my armored coat, I would definitly look into getting one of those.

*I need to win the lotto.....or at least get the wife to work harder. :)
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM   OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM Icon_minitime11/24/2009, 9:42 am

Nice review!

OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM Thumbup for AtomicMoto, Brian is a stand up guy.

I'm fortunate to live in the same town, talk about customer service.....OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM Rofl
Back to top Go down
mamacone

mamacone

PostSubject: Re: OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM   OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM Icon_minitime11/25/2009, 10:05 pm

Inspector wrote:
Yes it looked really good. If I could get away with not wearing my armored coat, I would definitly look into getting one of those.

*I need to win the lotto.....or at least get the wife to work harder. :)

It will fit over your armored coat, I am 6'2" and 250# and it goes over a light jacket and my pressure suit. The flight vest is amazing, I packed enough food in mine to last 5 days and had room to spare. The vest evenly distributes the weight, you pick it up and think this is a beast, but once it is on I hardly notice it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM   OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OGIO flight vest, and ATOMICMOTO.COM
Page 1 of 1