PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello to all from Poulsbo

Go down 
+5
Inspector
TheFlying"W"
griz901
Shane
Jumpinjax
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jumpinjax

Jumpinjax

Bike : Honda XR650L

Hello to all from Poulsbo Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 8:57 pm

Looking forward to sharing info & meeting up with fellow riders to rip it up with. Really looking forward ot the Odessa 100 dual sport ride, maybe I will meet some of you all there!
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 8:59 pm

welcome, a few of us are going to odessa to ride the poker run ! keep in touch. Hello to all from Poulsbo 541814
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Greetings from the other side   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 9:12 pm

Jumpinjax wrote:
Looking forward to sharing info & meeting up with fellow riders to rip it up with. Really looking forward ot the Odessa 100 dual sport ride, maybe I will meet some of you all there!

I checked out that Odessa 100 ride website Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_cool and missed the "dual sport" section. I thought you guys were all doing hare scrambles. The opening video is pretty crazy!

Welcome to the forum and don't forget to take a couple pics when you guys ride the Odessa.

griz
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/16/2010, 10:21 pm

Welcome jumpinjax, glad to have you here.

As already mentioned, there are several of us heading down to Odessa for the Poker Run. My advise, having done it before, is if you like dirt riding, do the Poker Run. It really is a laid back run, and alot of fun. It is nowhere near as intense as the video shows. That is from the race on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/17/2010, 6:31 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/17/2010, 7:15 am

Welcome to the forum JumpinJax..... thumb
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/18/2010, 4:16 am

Welcome to the forum Hello to all from Poulsbo 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Hemmi101

Bike : Kawasaki KLR 650, Yamaha xt225, triumph bonneville

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/18/2010, 7:00 am

Hello Poulsbo. Nice place down there I was down your way a couple of months ago and bought a bike from Burton's Cycle. He treated me well! Hope to see you here or there--Hemmi101
Back to top Go down
Jumpinjax

Jumpinjax

Bike : Honda XR650L

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/24/2010, 8:50 pm

TheFlying"W" wrote:
Welcome jumpinjax, glad to have you here.

As already mentioned, there are several of us heading down to Odessa for the Poker Run. My advise, having done it before, is if you like dirt riding, do the Poker Run. It really is a laid back run, and alot of fun. It is nowhere near as intense as the video shows. That is from the race on Sunday.

Hey "W"! Thanks for the advice, I was wondering how the poker run compares to the dual sport run. I am definitely going to ride in the poker run, hope to meet up with you and your crew. I'll be riding in from Moses Lake on Saturday and tenting it, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/24/2010, 9:06 pm

Look forward to meeting you there. I will try to put out a recognizable flag of some type so people can find us. It is going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
MortimerSickle

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime2/27/2010, 7:44 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all from Poulsbo   Hello to all from Poulsbo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all from Poulsbo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: New Members-
Jump to: