PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Empty
PostSubject: St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway   St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_minitime2/19/2010, 3:08 pm

http://www.idahobyways.gov/byways/st-joe.aspx

Something may be in the works, stay tuned... St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway 799451
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Triple T ride   St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_minitime2/20/2010, 6:52 am

We went up to the St Joe area for the TTT ride last year and it is a great place to ride. I will be back there again this year. There is something for everyone.
St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway 100_0226
St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway 100_0223
St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway 100_0203
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: BINGO - we have a winner!   St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_minitime2/20/2010, 8:19 am

TTT part deux, dukes, dux, ducks, lions tigers and bears, whatever... St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway 84165

Ladybug0048 put out a feeler post on adv rider for this summer prior to the Montana 1000 and Westfest. July 9 to the 11th. St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_sunny

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=542765

If I can swing it, I'll be there. I enjoyed the images and stories over the winter and regret not going last summer. One, maybe three others from greater Kalispell area might be interested too.

You can get there from Kalispell on 100% dirt FR's - just let chaos be your guide St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway 675814

subscribed St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway 99711
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What did I win?   St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_minitime2/20/2010, 8:29 am

Yes the one ladybug put the feelers out for is the one we are going to go to again. Hope to see you there. St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway 541814
Back to top Go down
duffiejack

duffiejack

Bike : honda xr650l

PostSubject: Re: St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway   St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 4:26 pm

I would love to go on the saint joe trip this year, please keep me informed on dates etc. Last sept. i rode with a group from spokane valley around cour;d;alene lake over white pine pass and back to spokane and it was a blast. The only problem was it was all "type" of bikes .(all pavement)Anyway keep me informed and great pics. Duffiejack
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway   St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 4:46 pm

duffiejack wrote:
I would love to go on the saint joe trip this year, please keep me informed on dates etc. Last sept. i rode with a group from spokane valley around cour;d;alene lake over white pine pass and back to spokane and it was a blast. The only problem was it was all "type" of bikes .(all pavement)Anyway keep me informed and great pics. Duffiejack

July 9th - 11th tentatively, I'm sure they'll update as it gets closer.

Hey Duff - keep an eye on the Montana section too. We'll probably be down by the Cabinet Gorge Reservoir (Noxon MT) area this summer. You could hook up on one of our loops and still spit back out on your side of the mountains.

regards,

griz
Back to top Go down
chaos-in-mt

PostSubject: Re: St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway   St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 5:11 pm

Love it over there maybe we could include it in the loop and make a week of it??? I would be basically all dirt. (My wife is already very pissed off that I have planed most of my vacation with out her and then there is the new boat).

Chaos
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway   St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_minitime3/13/2010, 5:55 pm

chaos-in-mt wrote:
Love it over there maybe we could include it in the loop and make a week of it??? I would be basically all dirt. (My wife is already very pissed off that I have planed most of my vacation with out her and then there is the new boat).

Chaos

Your boat, my trailer, hot springs resort = happy women and mobile base camps. St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway 541814
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Update   St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_minitime4/4/2010, 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway   St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

St. Joe - Idaho Scenic Byway
Page 1 of 1