PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insomnia? Try this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

Insomnia? Try this... Empty
PostSubject: Insomnia? Try this...   Insomnia? Try this... Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 9:35 pm

Insomnia? Try this... 99711 Last year I was doing some research about riding on gravel. Let's just say I had an interesting experience last spring when the county spent a whole lot of money to grade and lay down about 40 miles of fresh gravel into the North Fork.

Long story short, my slickery experience led to finding some interesting links. This is one of my favorites, but you kinda have to work to see it. Insomnia? Try this... 129847

I assure you, its worth the effort. As a matter of fact, the "gravel movie 2007" was my favorite last year but it was 223 megabyte video download. Just to see how much of a nincompoop I am, I spent almost two hours this evening uploading my old copy to yootube only to find out it got deleted because it was longer than ten minutes Insomnia? Try this... 423485

Here's what ya do:

Go to a Goooooogle search window and type in www.soe.se hit enter. If you like another search engine that can TRANSLATE go for it. (You can go straight to the site, but good luck reading it)

Anyway, do the search and it should be the first hit on the list. Click on "translate this page"

Then click on the video link labeled "Filkatalog" (videos, for us Americans)

Then watch what you want, but "gravel movie 2007" is kinda cool with the old headphones and a few beers.

The cool thing (that I didn't know last year) is their website is now using their own movie player and you can stream the videos instead of downloading them.

Or you might be able to just click on this link: Insomnia? Try this... 6229

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&u=http://www.soe.se/&ei=XJmlS8PDB4bAsgOEwvS8BA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.soe.se%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DVDs%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official
Back to top Go down
Backwoods Boogie
Backwoods Boogie

Bike : XR650R - Concours 14

Insomnia? Try this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomnia? Try this...   Insomnia? Try this... Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 11:45 pm

Big skeery Reindeer ..... Insomnia? Try this... 6229
Back to top Go down

Insomnia? Try this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Ride Related :: Movies and Vids-
Jump to: