PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! Empty
PostSubject: Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App!   Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! Icon_minitime3/22/2010, 8:39 pm

If you use a IPhone this is a great Adventure Riding App. It's called GoodReader and will read/store about any type of file. So how does this benefit a ADV rider????
You can load up the complete factory repair manual for your bike/bikes in PDF form and carry it with you anywhere you go! Might just save the day some time. It will store/read PDF files, word documents, Excel files ect ect. I even have some Garmin GPS files loaded into it so I can email the files from my Iphone if needed!

Here's a few screen shots of the app.

Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! IMG_0385

This is what the app looks like (red arrow). My IPhone lives in a OtterBox Defender case, super rugged and has already saved my IPhone many times over.

Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! IMG_0392

Some of my files on the GoodReader App. Factory manuals for my car, motorcycles, GPS Files, and some data for my Tanker Braces.

Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! IMG_0394

Three full factory manuals all on the IPhone and ready to be used at a moments notice. I no longer have my XRR but I still ride with friends that have them so I loaded up the XRR manual as well. The Otterbox screen cover makes the picture look grainy but it looks super clear in person.

Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! IMG_0396

First page of the 530 manual. The interface is real user friendly, you can pinch/zoom just like any other app and there are a lot of ways to customize it. Very handy!

Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! IMG_0397

A sample page out of the manual. You can scroll up and down, zoom in and out ect.

Anyways thought I would share this handy app.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
dpsmdg

PostSubject: Re: Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App!   Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 9:40 am

I want an iphone or ipod touch! I think I'm just going to save for the ipad though.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App!   Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 4:09 pm

That's pretty cool. Mind if I pass that on?
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App!   Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! Icon_minitime3/24/2010, 5:22 pm

Inspector wrote:
That's pretty cool. Mind if I pass that on?

no problem, I threw it up on a couple other sites, haven't done the WRR site. Feel free to post it wherever you want. thumb
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App!   Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! Icon_minitime3/25/2010, 6:35 am

I have to admit, that's a pretty cool thing Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! 129847
Back to top Go down
Mechanically Declined Cuz

Mechanically Declined Cuz

Bike : XR650L & 990 KTM

PostSubject: Re: Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App!   Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! Icon_minitime3/30/2010, 5:58 pm

So does that app do excel?
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App!   Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! Icon_minitime3/31/2010, 4:14 am

Mechanically Declined Cuz wrote:
So does that app do excel?

Yep. Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! 5543

• Text documents
  • Microsoft word
  • Microsoft excel
  • Microsoft PowerPoint
Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App!   Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great IPhone ADV App - GoodReader App!
Page 1 of 1