PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing with the GoPro Cam

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

Playing with the GoPro Cam Empty
PostSubject: Playing with the GoPro Cam   Playing with the GoPro Cam Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 12:22 am

Trying a few different camera angles out on the new GoPro HD Cam....Fun Stuff.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the GoPro Cam   Playing with the GoPro Cam Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 12:29 am

Good stuff, now we need some trail ride pictures. Playing with the GoPro Cam 84165
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the GoPro Cam   Playing with the GoPro Cam Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 2:58 pm

You can always tell a gear head by what is hanging from his rear view mirror I always say.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the GoPro Cam   Playing with the GoPro Cam Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 7:40 pm

TheFlying"W" wrote:
You can always tell a gear head by what is hanging from his rear view mirror I always say.

I've had that weed eater piston in every vehicle since highschool Playing with the GoPro Cam 5543

Hodakaugy
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the GoPro Cam   Playing with the GoPro Cam Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 8:40 pm

Yeah, I'm waiting for some trail footage too! thumb

*very dissapointed that that flying W dude hasn't ever posted some trail footage. big
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the GoPro Cam   Playing with the GoPro Cam Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 8:54 pm

Playing with the GoPro Cam 587450 I won't be able to get that song out of my head tomorrow... Playing with the GoPro Cam 84165

I laughed out loud at the end when you did the little eye brow thingy - completely in your element, aye?

Have a great week

griz
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the GoPro Cam   Playing with the GoPro Cam Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 9:05 pm

Inspector wrote:
*very dissapointed that that flying W dude hasn't ever posted some trail footage. big

I have 100's of hours of footage from my Goldwing, snowmobiling, and dirt bike adventures, and as yet still have none of it edited. Mostly because I don't have any editing software. Any suggestions on what to use? As soon as I get that worked out, I will post some up.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the GoPro Cam   Playing with the GoPro Cam Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 10:44 pm

TheFlying"W" wrote:
Inspector wrote:

I have 100's of hours of footage from my Goldwing, snowmobiling, and dirt bike adventures, and as yet still have none of it edited. Mostly because I don't have any editing software. Any suggestions on what to use? As soon as I get that worked out, I will post some up.

I just upgraded from Corel VideoStudio Pro X2 to the X3 version, so far its working great. Very easy to use. One of the reasons I've been playing around with making these little clips is to get more familiar with the editing software and all its features.

I've been super busy, way to many irons in the fire. I'll try and get out to the trail soon though, I'm anxious to get some dirt footage as well Playing with the GoPro Cam 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the GoPro Cam   Playing with the GoPro Cam Icon_minitime4/11/2010, 10:46 pm

griz901 wrote:
Playing with the GoPro Cam 587450 I won't be able to get that song out of my head tomorrow... Playing with the GoPro Cam 84165

I laughed out loud at the end when you did the little eye brow thingy - completely in your element, aye?

Have a great week

griz

Every time I watch "The Big Lebowski" that song gets stuck in my head, I just happened to be thinking of that movie when I made up the clip so that's what I ended up with Playing with the GoPro Cam 84165

Being in front of the camera doesn't bother me Playing with the GoPro Cam 84165

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing with the GoPro Cam   Playing with the GoPro Cam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with the GoPro Cam
Page 1 of 1