PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First attempt at video editing

Go down 
+2
griz901
TheFlying"W"
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

First attempt at video editing Empty
PostSubject: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 3:15 pm

Found out I have Movie Maker on my desktop (I had no clue First attempt at video editing 423485 ) so this is my first attempt at a quick compilation of video from the Dersert 100 this last weekend. I will now have to go through the 100's of hours of video I have shot on both the WR and my Goldwing last summer and put something together. Hope you like it.

Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 3:34 pm

First attempt at video editing 5543 That's pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 3:45 pm

See!! I knew you could do it. Actually that thing looks like it works pretty good too! cheers
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 5:38 pm

Looks great, thanks for the vid First attempt at video editing 5543

Hdoakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 6:25 pm

nice !
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 6:28 pm

Hodaka has a go pro camera which one do you have?
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 6:56 pm

ol guy wrote:

He's using a P.O.V. 1.5 I believe. It's a nice setup! First attempt at video editing 129847

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

PostSubject: Re: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 7:38 pm

Hodakaguy wrote:
ol guy wrote:

He's using a P.O.V. 1.5 I believe. It's a nice setup! First attempt at video editing 129847

Hodakaguy

That is correct, it is a P.O.V. 1.5. It is not HD, but it still takes good video. I noticed the quality dropped quite a bit when I uploaded the video, it looks much better here. The thing I like about this camera is that there is only the small lens mounted, and it being small, it rarely if ever gets hung up on stuff. I whacked it pretty hard on some branches once, and it didn't budge. The downside is the cord attached, and the size of the battery/recording device. It is a bit large, but it goes about 4 hours on a set of AA batteries, and it takes 8 GB cards good for about 6 hours of video.
http://www.vio-pov.com/products/pov_15.php
First attempt at video editing Pov15_big
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 8:51 pm

TheFlying"W" wrote:
Hodakaguy wrote:
ol guy wrote:

Hodakaguy

That is correct, it is a P.O.V. 1.5. It is not HD, but it still takes good video. I noticed the quality dropped quite a bit when I uploaded the video, it looks much better here. The thing I like about this camera is that there is only the small lens mounted, and it being small, it rarely if ever gets hung up on stuff. I whacked it pretty hard on some branches once, and it didn't budge. The downside is the cord attached, and the size of the battery/recording device. It is a bit large, but it goes about 4 hours on a set of AA batteries, and it takes 8 GB cards good for about 6 hours of video.
http://www.vio-pov.com/products/pov_15.php

The drop in video quality is most likely coming from the Movie Maker software when saving your finished clip. Look through the settings for saving vids, you should have a option to save in a higher quality. Aftermarket software will let you save in HD resolution so you won't degrade anything when its done.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

PostSubject: Re: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime4/13/2010, 8:46 am

Hodakaguy wrote:

The drop in video quality is most likely coming from the Movie Maker software when saving your finished clip. Look through the settings for saving vids, you should have a option to save in a higher quality. Aftermarket software will let you save in HD resolution so you won't degrade anything when its done.

Hodakaguy

I will check that out. Thanks for the tip. First attempt at video editing 5543
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First attempt at video editing   First attempt at video editing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First attempt at video editing
Page 1 of 1