PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ucandoit

Bike : KLR650 '09', XR250, TTR90

Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT   Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Icon_minitime4/18/2010, 12:12 pm

Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT P1010112Some Saturday Dirtbaggers
Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT P1010010Little store and bakery in the middle of almost nowhere.
Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT P1010011
Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT P1010012Blue Tick Dog
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Good Day   Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Icon_minitime4/18/2010, 1:10 pm

Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 541814 Ha ha, I was waiting for it...

"U-can-do-it" Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 84165 (that's Bill dry humor - just a heads up) Your pictures turned out better than mine. I love the blue tick dog, now I know why chaos-in-mt started hopping and slapping at his neck and then said "I got ticks." LOL

Here's the best I took yesterday. I guess time flies when you're having fun! Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 1573 If you get back up there, the views only get bigger the further north you go. Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 675814 I'd enjoy riding with you guys again and I'll try not to be under a time constraint next time ;-)

Here you guys are standing under water (spring run-off not). I saw two trailers already camping here, wow...
Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Img_0910

Here we are waiting for the sandwiches to come out of the oven. I was soooo hungry! You guys were like "what do we do now?" and I was like "EAT!" Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 575190(its all good, I've been known to be "that guy," but not for letting my bike sleep...)

Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Img_0911

Good thing Chaos and I didn't pass any rangers on the way back. I passed two cars doing about 20mph and backed off long enough to get out of Chaos' dust cloud. After that it was a great 30 mile sprint to the Camas road where Chaos went into the park and I continued back to CFalls.

I did stop at the river access point just after the tarmac to dirt transition. Pulled into the shade just down the hill to put air back in my tires. I probably could have left them alone on the way up, but I was expecting the same gravel as last year. I was really glad it was flat track slick!

And although it'll never get to them... A big thank you to the elderly couple who pulled into the river access point, backed out because of the ice and then pulled back in to ask me if I needed any help when they saw me hiding in the bushes to put air in my tires. A simple courtesy that is all too often missed on our modern society and another reminder why I call this little town my home.
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT   Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 8:51 pm

looks like a good ride, you should do a honda commercial, as it must have been a pretty good tug for the Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Icon_porc to tow 2 klr's that far in one day Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 234168 Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 624421
Back to top Go down
ucandoit

Bike : KLR650 '09', XR250, TTR90

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT   Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 6:42 am

big jer wrote:
looks like a good ride, you should do a honda commercial, as it must have been a pretty good tug for the Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Icon_porc to tow 2 klr's that far in one day Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 234168 Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 624421

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong now mister. Acutally, your remark was kinda funny but don't tell the Honda rider I said that.

Signed, one of the KLR riders.
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT   Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 9:02 am

ucandoit wrote:
big jer wrote:

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong now mister. Acutally, your remark was kinda funny but don't tell the Honda rider I said that.

Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 84165 Actually it was 3 KLR's. Almost outnumbered, but not quite... There's one hiding behind Chaos with it's ears sticking out. I guess I need to work on my group bike photo technique. Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT 471708
Back to top Go down
griz901

griz901

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT   Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Icon_minitime8/29/2010, 12:23 pm

ucandoit wrote:
big jer wrote:

So did you guys get out some more this summer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT   Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Ride to Polebridge MT
Page 1 of 1