PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.

Go down 
+11
hoffnasty
Shane
oring212
craig2211
Relaytech
big jer
TheFlying"W"
Inspector
YamWOW!
Backwoods Boogie
Hodakaguy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
richnewt

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 10:05 am

OK, I'm in. I hope this doesn't turn into a mud and snow ride though. Who is riding with who. I can put my 450 in back of truck, but seems a waste to drive all the way to Harris Park by myself. I can carry another bike, or transfer my bike to someone elses trailer at the minimart. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 11:18 am

richnewt wrote:
OK, I'm in. I hope this doesn't turn into a mud and snow ride though. Who is riding with who. I can put my 450 in back of truck, but seems a waste to drive all the way to Harris Park by myself. I can carry another bike, or transfer my bike to someone elses trailer at the minimart. Any suggestions?

I'm going to talk to Kevin today, might be good for you to meet us at Kevins house in the am, Craig will pick me up and we will put both KTM's in the back of the truck, then use Kevins trailer to haul your bike, Perry's bike and Kevins bike. Craigs truck is a 4 door and will carry 5 people easily. Will make the fuel bill a 5 way split Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 5543 I'll talk to Kevin and let you know what time to meet at his house.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 12:19 pm

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Dumb-1

A better idea! How about all the KTM riders ride your bikes to Harris park. We will bring your coats in the truck. Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 675814
Back to top Go down
richnewt

richnewt

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 1:52 pm

jack
Yam Wow is a wise guy. Haven't seen you for a while. Looking forward to the trip. See you at Kevin's place tomorrow a.m.
Back to top Go down
macd7919

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 2:02 pm

Think I posted my last reply in the wrong thread, lol. Anyways....I just joined this forum from AdvRider after seeing the link for this ride. I'm up for going as well, do you guys have an ETA? I live in Walla Walla so I will just meet you at Harris Park at whatever time you think you will be there so if someone could give me a semi-solid arrival time I'll be sure to be there, thanks!

P.s. - I rode/camped at Harris Park two weeks ago, didn't hit any snow till we got pretty high in elevation (well past the plane crash). It has rained the last couple days so I would expect a little bit of mud but it shouldn't be too bad. I'd rather have a little mud than a load of dust any day :)
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 2:06 pm

macd7919 wrote:
Think I posted my last reply in the wrong thread, lol. Anyways....I just joined this forum from AdvRider after seeing the link for this ride. I'm up for going as well, do you guys have an ETA? I live in Walla Walla so I will just meet you at Harris Park at whatever time you think you will be there so if someone could give me a semi-solid arrival time I'll be sure to be there, thanks!

P.s. - I rode/camped at Harris Park two weeks ago, didn't hit any snow till we got pretty high in elevation (well past the plane crash). It has rained the last couple days so I would expect a little bit of mud but it shouldn't be too bad. I'd rather have a little mud than a load of dust any day :)

I just posted on the other thread also..lol. We are going to stop in Milton Freewater to get breakfast, at the diner on the right side of the road as you enter Milton Freewater (I think it's an old drive in or ?). Should be there about 9am, want to meet up there and just caravan to harris park?

Yep...no dust is good Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 541814

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 2:07 pm

YamWOW! wrote:
Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Dumb-1

A better idea! How about all the KTM riders ride your bikes to Harris park. We will bring your coats in the truck. Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 675814

Hmmmm......KTM coolaid! Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 778284 Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 627322

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 4:11 pm

In! Jer is coming down tonight, and we will head out in the early a.m. to meet you guys at the mini-mart in Burbank. Looking forward to riding with everyone again.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 5:43 pm

TheFlying"W" wrote:
In! Jer is coming down tonight, and we will head out in the early a.m. to meet you guys at the mini-mart in Burbank. Looking forward to riding with everyone again.

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 541814 Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 541814 Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 541814

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
dhally

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 6:28 pm

richnewt wrote:
OK, I'm in. I hope this doesn't turn into a mud and snow ride ...

"A good trail ride always involves carrying your bike part of the way"
-dhally

If it isn't mud or snow it will be fallen logs!!
Back to top Go down
macd7919

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 6:54 pm

I have a buddy who is going to come but he can't make breakfast. Would calling 10am departure time from Harris Park be ok with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 7:44 pm

macd7919 wrote:
I have a buddy who is going to come but he can't make breakfast. Would calling 10am departure time from Harris Park be ok with you guys?

Sounds good, if we are a few minutes late just wait at the trail head. (not sure how busy the restaurant will be). See you soon Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 5543

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
macd7919

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 8:15 pm

Sounds good, see you then.
Back to top Go down
hoffnasty

hoffnasty

Bike : 09 klr 650

PostSubject: harris ride   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 10:21 pm

I brought my camper and covered trailer to burbank if someone needs to add a bike to my trailer. Or I can leave my camper and trailer at my buddies in burbank and carpool with newyt.
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 8:12 pm

dhally wrote:
OK, I'm in. I hope this doesn't turn into a mud and snow ride ...

Umm, it did. LOL! Seriously, some of the toughest riding I have done ever. It was still a good day though.

Jer dropped me off at about 7:15, he should be home about 10. Wicked long day for him.

Congrats to everyone who made the ride, especially the ones who went the whole way. It was a tough one.
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 8:19 pm

lurk video big
Back to top Go down
oring212

oring212

Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 10:06 pm

Dude, So jelous. I been wanting to ride up there since winter, I hope to ride with you guys soon, I enjoyed the ride with you guys last time 2 months ago. Now I have to settle for juniper tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 10:49 pm

Had a blast today, only wish the weather had been better so we could have stayed out on the trails longer. I think we are going to do a over night ride again some time this summer up there....can't wait Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 541814

I threw together a short video of the ride today, I'll have it posted up soon.

Can't wait till next time, hope everyone had a good time.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 5:47 am

Ok short video clip is up...didn't have a lot of time to edit so you'll have to take it for what it is. Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 129847 Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 84165 I downgraded it to 720P to make the upload faster, you can change the resolution to 720P to watch it in the best clarity.

Fun Stuff!

Hoffnasty made it almost to the plane wreck on the KLR.....on these trails!....Awesome!! Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 503529 Can't wait to get back up there again. Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 541814

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Inspector
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 7:57 am

Wow. Looks like I seriously missed out on that one.

*For someone that didn't put a lot of time in editing...that sure did look good.
Back to top Go down
Relaytech

Relaytech

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 8:32 am

The video turned out great! How the heck did you find such a perfect song for that video? That is so awesome! I've never even heard that song before.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 8:43 am

Relaytech wrote:
The video turned out great! How the heck did you find such a perfect song for that video? That is so awesome! I've never even heard that song before.

My neighbor made me some original songs for my vids. He had a recording studio in his basement and made up the learics and music himself. It fit great for this vid! He also made the intro music that I used for this video as well.

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 9:10 am

the edit of the video was absolutely perfect. Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 675814 an the music could not have been a more perfect match. Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 503529 hoffnasty an the klr. was impressive once again!! [ just think what hoffnasty would be like if he had a real bike ] Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 624421 i had a great time , can't wait to get back up there when the weather is a bit nicer. Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 5543
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
YamWOW!

Bike : 08' KTM 530 EXC-R, BMW F800GS

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 10:14 am

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom002

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom007

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom009

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom014

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom017

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom018

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom019

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom020

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom022

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom030

Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 ControlRoom027
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 5:57 pm

Thanks for the pics YamWOW! They came out great Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 5543 I wonder what the heck I was doing in that last pic....I'd like to hear what I was saying at that moment Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 84165 .

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
big jer

big jer

Bike : XR650L , 990KTM

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 7:53 pm

Hodakaguy wrote:
Thanks for the pics YamWOW! They came out great Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 5543 I wonder what the heck I was doing in that last pic....I'd like to hear what I was saying at that moment Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 84165 .

Hodakaguy
if i remember correctly, i think you were sayin if that Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 59444 klr doesn't get out of my way, an quite blocking the trail i'm gonna kick his Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 59444 .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.   Lets ride!  Harris Park!!  UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets ride! Harris Park!! UPDATED DATE! Saturday May 1st.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next