PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cle elem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

Cle elem Empty
PostSubject: Cle elem   Cle elem Icon_minitime5/14/2010, 9:55 pm

Has anyone ever ridden around the Cle elem area, it looks like a fun place and isnt to far from home. i think i want to check it out this summer but would probably get lost by myself.

were would be the good spots to go, and the spots to stay away from.

Is there a way to connect wenatchee to cle elem via dirt roads? i may need to get a map out.
Back to top Go down
Wack

Wack

Bike : DRZ400S

Cle elem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cle elem   Cle elem Icon_minitime5/17/2010, 7:48 am

Hi Shane
Here's a link that might help you get from Wenatchee to Cle Elum.
Cle Elum Ranger District Maps

I ride in the Teanaway quite a bit, just north of Cle Elum. I'm planning on doing more riding this summer around Table Mtn and the old Blewett Pass Highway. I've snowmobiled in that area for several years and the trail system is extensive. You probably won't be able to get all the way into Cle Elum on the dirt but you can get a good portion of the way.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

Cle elem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cle elem   Cle elem Icon_minitime5/17/2010, 10:06 am

Wack wrote:

I ride in the Teanaway quite a bit, just north of Cle Elum. I'm planning on doing more riding this summer around Table Mtn and the old Blewett Pass Highway. I've snowmobiled in that area for several years and the trail system is extensive. You probably won't be able to get all the way into Cle Elum on the dirt but you can get a good portion of the way.

hey, we need to hook up then, i have driven the old blewet pass high way and would love to explore more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cle elem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cle elem   Cle elem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cle elem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Washington Riders :: Central-
Jump to: