PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wenatchee area Friday night ride

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

Wenatchee area Friday night ride Empty
PostSubject: Wenatchee area Friday night ride   Wenatchee area Friday night ride Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 10:57 am

Anyone from the greater Wenatchee/Cashmere area wanna meet up Friday for a ride, weather permitting of course. It's short notice, and we don't have to make a long distance trip out of it, just meet somewhere and tool around for a bit. If anything, we could just do a meet and greet/hangout/grab a beer type of thing and bs for a while. Shane I know you have nothing else better to do, besided I said I'd buy you a beer or some booze. So, Whatdaya say all?
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee area Friday night ride   Wenatchee area Friday night ride Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 7:42 pm

Wenatchee area Friday night ride 735151 are you talking tomorrow, i start a headgasket job in my garage that has to be done by sunday afternoon. are
schedules are screwed up. i would love to do a evening ride. but i dont think i will even get out for a short ride this weekned. my brother in law is here this weekned. the side job is his ride back to spokane ! Wenatchee area Friday night ride 682341
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee area Friday night ride   Wenatchee area Friday night ride Icon_minitime6/3/2010, 7:47 pm

Yup, this friday, as in tomorrow night. I'm just bored I guess and want to get out, with all this rain I have cabin fever.
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee area Friday night ride   Wenatchee area Friday night ride Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 1:51 pm

No takers? Ok, I see how you are Wenatchee area Friday night ride 81467
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee area Friday night ride   Wenatchee area Friday night ride Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 6:28 pm

you can come over tonight and help me pull a motor out of a 98 subaru, its got to be torn a part and ready for the machine shop by 8:00 am. Wenatchee area Friday night ride 423485 its going to be a long night. Wenatchee area Friday night ride Sleep
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee area Friday night ride   Wenatchee area Friday night ride Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 6:31 pm

Zech just told me you and Darrin are riding out in Douglas Ck. tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee area Friday night ride   Wenatchee area Friday night ride Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 10:31 pm

he is lying to ya, my daughters b-day party is tomorow. and i now have a motor to reassemble. might be able to get out sunday afternoon for a ride. i will keep in touch with you. i am still waiting for that ride in douglas creek too. kick zech in the balls for me, he is getting out of hand . he is just jealous cuz he cant ride with out training wheels yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee area Friday night ride   Wenatchee area Friday night ride Icon_minitime6/7/2010, 8:01 am

Zech's full of shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wenatchee area Friday night ride   Wenatchee area Friday night ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wenatchee area Friday night ride
Page 1 of 1