PNWDS - PNWDualSport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.   Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 10:40 am

I have snowmobiled up there quite a bit, but never ridden the bike, so was thinking of driving up to the end of the Entiat River road to the snow park area and riding from there. This will primarily be forest service roads, because I don't know what kind of side trails are available in the summer months. If you are interested, post up and let me know, and we can pick a day that works for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.   Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 12:03 pm

lurk i am intrested !
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.   Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 2:40 pm

Tons of kickass single track up there, devils backbone, twin lakes, all sorts of stuff. You can print a trail map from the wenatchee ranger district website. Ride the trails and watch shane act like a little girl!
Back to top Go down
ol guy

ol guy

Bike : 06- KLX 351

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.   Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 4:10 pm

Alot of the trails don't open up untill later in the year. Late july or august because of snow or mud.
Back to top Go down
dunkan

dunkan

Bike : 07 Honda 250X, Christini AWD

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.   Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. Icon_minitime6/21/2010, 5:48 pm

yea its a little early, im sorry to say, its one of my favorites. The mad river trail (its the backbone of the main system) doesn't offically open tell 7/15 but the forrestcircus usually wont push it unless its muddy. I like to park at lake creek campground its right by the trailhead west to mad river trail east to devils backbone!
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.   Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. Icon_minitime6/22/2010, 9:32 am

Well heck, I will have to postpone this weekend myself now. I am driving our arena football team, http://www.wenatcheevenom.com/ to their game in Wyoming on Friday and wont be home till Sunday afternoon sometime. Might be better to wait as I am sure there is still a bit of snow up that way anyway.
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.   Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. Icon_minitime6/23/2010, 8:53 am

You should find a way and bring your bike to Wyo with you. I rode there when I lived there, antelope are stupid and don't jump fences, its fun to chase them back and forth when they're trying to figur a way to get away from you Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. 624421
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

TheFlying

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.   Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. Icon_minitime6/23/2010, 11:03 am

Trust me, the first thing that crossed my mind was how I could bring the bike with me, lol. I don't think I will have any time though, its going to be all business. I was really looking forward to riding this weekend, but it will just make next weekend even better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.   Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of heading up Entiat this weekend.
Page 1 of 1